All You Need To Know About The Western Missouri Correctional Center
If you know someone who is incarcerated, you may have experienced how difficult it can be to communicate with an inmate. There is a long list of rules regulating every form of communication for inmates. is no different.
This article identifies some of the difficulties you may encounter while connecting with an inmate at Western Missouri Correctional Center. Then we will discuss an easier way to stay in touch with inmates at Western Missouri Correctional Center or any correctional facility.
Where Is Western Missouri Correctional Center?
As the name implies, this facility is located in Western Missouri in the small town of Cameron. Also known as , the facility houses medium to maximum-security inmates. Warden Chris Brewer says that the facility's goal is rehabilitation through treatment and education.
|609 East Pence Rd. Cameron, MO 64429
|(816) 632- 1390
|(816) 632- 2562
|Email can be sent and received by the inmates using JPay
Connecting With an Inmate at Western Missouri Correctional Center on Your Own
Most inmates have access to various methods of communicating with friends and family. However, sending and receiving communications are privileges. Inmates that cannot follow the rules may have their privileges restricted or they may lose their privileges completely and have to earn them back.
Visitors must be approved before scheduling a visit. Inmates are limited to two visitors over the age of 13 and those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Visitation is held every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:30 AM until 1:30 PM and from 2:30 PM until 6 PM.
Inmates are allowed to receive money through an electronic transfer using JPay. Money can also be received by sending a cashier's check or money order to the Offender Finance Office of the Missouri Department of Corrections at PO Box 1609 Jefferson City, Mo 65102. Deposits made by mail will take three to five days to process.
Inmates are allowed to receive written correspondence and photographs by mail, but photographs must be in a separate envelope. They cannot receive food, cash, clothes, stamps, envelopes, or any other items through the mail. All mail is subject to being searched. Letters written in a foreign language or that are indecipherable will be delayed.
Using the kiosks, emails can be sent and received by the inmates using JPay. You must make an account with JPay to use the service as JPay is the exclusive provider of money transfers and email for offenders.
Phones are available for inmates to make but not receive calls. Inmates can purchase phone cards for use from the canteen or you can make an account with Securus, and you will be allowed to receive calls from the inmate. No toll-free calls or three-way calls are allowed. All calls will be recorded and monitored.
Connect With Inmates at Western Missouri Correctional Center Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you locate and communicate with an inmate. Just follow these steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
One Product That Works Three Ways
The Connect With An Inmate product has three functions to assist you in connecting with an inmate.
Locate An Inmate
- Find the inmate you are looking for with nothing to go on except their name and the state where they are incarcerated.
- The product will tell you where the inmate was last known to be and their DOC number as well.
Communicate With the Inmate
- The product will walk you through adding all of the information the prison requires.
- You upload your message and any pictures you would like to include.
- You pick a template.
- Your letter will be completed, printed, and mailed on your behalf, ensuring successful delivery.
- When the inmate writes back, your letter can be sent to a virtual mailbox.
- The letter is digitized and uploaded for you.
Why Use DoNotPay to Connect With Inmates at Western Missouri Correctional Center?
Why just connect with inmates at , when you can connect with them quickly, easily, and successfully while saving time and money? And that is not all. These products can handle tasks you did not even know needed to be handled.
DoNotPay is like a personal assistant, taking action on your behalf to save you time and money. How did you ever get anything done without these products?
- How To Cancel
- Missing Money
- Traffic Tickets
- Clinical Trials
- Robocall Compensation
- Text Spam
- Small Claims Court
- Spam Collector
- Parking Tickets
- Airline Flight Compensation
What Else DoNotPay Can Do For You
The products from DoNotPay save you time and money in so many ways that it would be impossible to not find at least one-way DoNotPay can work for you. Here are some more of the product series. You should go find more ways to save.
- Credit Cards
- Burner Phones
- Customer Service
- Chargebacks and Refunds
- Stalking and Harassment
- DMV Appointments
- Speeding Tickets
- Free Trials
- Help With Bills
- Copyright Protection