Let DoNotPay Scan the Web to Help Sell Your Virgin Atlantic Transfer Miles for Cash
Did you know you can sell your for cash? Nothing is as sweet as turning your earned points into adventures and luxuries. Virgin Atlantic is a transatlantic airline with all the bells and whistles you'd expect from an ultra-luxury international carrier.
Every time you travel with Virgin Atlantic, you earn miles that you can redeem for cash or other benefits. However, finding merchants with the best rates can be challenging. Fortunately, you can leverage DoNotPay to find the best prices for Virgin Atlantic miles. Read on to learn how to sell your Virgin Atlantic transfer miles points for cash.
How You Can Earn Virgin Atlantic Points
You need to first register for a free Flying Club account to start earning Virgin Points. After signing up, you will automatically be assigned Virgin Red, Virgin Atlantic's lowest tier of elite status, and you will be eligible to start earning and redeeming the Virgin points. The number of points you earn depends on ticket type, flight distance, cabin choice, and elite status. There are several ways you can use to earn Virgin Points:
Flying Virgin Atlantic
Flying with Virgin Atlantic is the most straightforward way to earn points. The more you fly, the more points you accumulate. Remember always to add your membership number when you fly Virgin Atlantic.
Get the Virgin Atlantic Credit Cards
Virgin Atlantic has its own MasterCard cards by Virgin Money that allows you to earn miles every time you use them. The free Reward Card gives you a sign-up bonus of 5,000 Virgin Atlantic miles once you make your first purchase of any amount within 90 days.
This card also gives you 0.75 miles for every £1 you spend on the card. The Reward+ Card charges an annual fee of £160, offers 15,000 miles, and allows you to earn double the amount of points you spend daily – 1.5 miles for every £1 spent.
Ride Virgin Trains
You can also earn points by taking the Virgin Trains. You can earn 1 mile for every £1 spent. Just ensure you enter your Flying Club number at the checkout to earn points every time you travel.
Buy Virgin Wines
If you love wine, you can earn points by purchasing Virgin wine. You will earn 3,000 miles on your first purchase as a welcome gift, then 750 miles for every repeat order you place through the Flying Club.
Fly With Partner Airlines
Virgin Atlantic has several partner airlines, including Delta, Air New Zealand, South African Airways, Singapore Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, ANA, Air China, and Jet Airways. Every time you fly with these airlines, you will automatically accumulate miles with Virgin Atlantic. Just remember to add your Flying Club number when entering your passenger details.
Where Can I Transfer Virgin Atlantic Points To?
Virgin Atlantic partners with four of the five major transferable currencies, including Chase ultimate rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Citi ThankYou Rewards, and American Express Membership Rewards. You can use these miles for flights, holidays, and exclusive experiences. As Virgin Atlantic miles are transferable to Flying Club partners, you can now use your points for flights and hotels, car hire, cruises, shopping, and experiences.
|Number of Points
How to Transfer Virgin Points to Transfer Partners
You can transfer your Virgin Points to a transfer partner if you have Gold Elite status. A minimum of 1,000 points is required for the transaction to be processed. The transfer amount must also be in increments of 500. The process is simple. Here's how to transfer your Virgin Atlantic Points to a partner:
- Sign in on the Flying Club website.
- Click on the "Rewards" option found in the menu bar.
- Select your Virgin Atlantic partner from the drop-down options when you click 'Transfer now.'
- Select how many you want to transfer, followed by the number of miles you would like in return.
- Hit 'Transfer now,' and you have successfully cashed out your Virgin Atlantic Points.
How Much Money Are Virgin Atlantic Points Worth?
Virgin Atlantic points are worth 1.1 cents per Flying Club point. This value is based on comparing main cabin fares, using cash and points, across several destinations and dates. Suppose you have earned 50,000 miles, in this case, your miles are worth $550. You can, however, earn higher value points by flying Business class, where the points value increases up to 2.1 cents for every Flying Club point.
Here is table comparing point values of multiple airlines:
|Airline Reward Program
|Standard Mileage Value (in Dollars)
|Priority/Business/First Class Mileage Value (in Dollars)
|American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
|Southwest Rapid Rewards
Reasons to Sell Virgin Atlantic Points
If you don't want to redeem your Virgin points, you can always sell your points to make a quick buck. Here are some reasons why you should sell your Virgin Atlantic points:
- To make some quick money
- To pay off your credit card balance
- To clear rewards cards balances
- Maybe the points are expiring soon, and you don't want to let them go to waste.
How to Sell Virgin Points on Your Own
Selling your Virgin Atlantic points is a quick and easy way to make some quick bucks. Here's how to set up your payment deal with the buyer:
- Visit sites like SellMyMiles or The Miles Market to get quotes.
- Fill out the form to get an automatic quote.
- Submit your details to have your Flying Club account. Ensure you select your mode of payment, either PayPal or Credit Card
- Enter the number of points you want to sell and choose Virgin Atlantic as the type of miles you want to sell
- Submit and wait for your money
Next Steps for Selling Virgin Points if You Can’t Do It Yourself
Selling Virgin points on your own can be tedious, let alone failing to find buyers with the best rates. You may also lack the time and patience to sell on your own. But what if there was a better way to sell the points in a super easy and convenient way? DoNotPay offers just what you need to sell your points fast. You won't even lift a finger. You just need to provide a few details and let us handle all the legwork.
How to Sell Your Virgin Points With the Help of DoNotPay
When selling your Virgin Points for cash, you want to find the best rates. This is where DoNotPay comes in to save you time and effort and find the best rates for your points.
Here's how to get started:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
For example, if you are a Marriott Rewards member, you can transfer your points to airline miles or find discounted hotel rates to redeem the best value. If you want to sell your points, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors. Lastly, we can also help you check your latest points balance automatically!
Why Use DoNotPay to Sell Virgin Atlantic Points
Some of the benefits of using DoNotPay include:
- Fast. You don't have to spend hours searching for the best rates. We find them for you.
- Easy. DoNotPay does all the legwork in finding the highest rates. You only need to provide a few details, and we will handle the rest.
- Successful. DoNotPay has helped thousands of consumers redeem and sell their points for cash. There is no reason why yours can't be the next success story.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Selling is just one of many things DoNotPay can help you with. You can also leverage DoNotPay for other services, including:
- Transfer southwest points
- Chase transfer points
- Marriott points
- Transfer a miles
- Transfer united miles
- Hilton transfer points
- Sell airline mileage
- Sell delta skymiles
- Sell marriott points
- Sell united miles
- Access customer service
- Help with bills
- Find missing money
- Appeal parking tickets
- Gift card cashback
- Get free trials
- Get free raffle tickets
- Credit cards