An Easy Way to Transfer Points to Singapore Airlines With DoNotPay
Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer is a frequent flyer program designed to reward anyone who travels with the flag carrier of Singapore. You earn KrisFlyer miles by flying Singapore Airlines or their partners. You can also transfer points to Singapore airlines from all the major transferrable rewards programs.
For instance, you can transfer miles to Singapore KrisFlyer from programs such as Chase Ultimate Rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, and more. Transferring points you've earned with these rewards cards is by far the easiest way to quickly build up a stash of KrisFlyer miles.
However, the process of transferring points to Singapore Airlines and other airline loyalty programs, including Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, etc. can be tricky. But we can help. DoNotPay offers a faster, more convenient, automated, less frustrating way to transfer points between programs.
Earning Singapore Airlines Points
As stated earlier in the article, there are several ways to earn Singapore Airlines miles. Here are some of the best ways to earn KrisFlyer miles:
- Earn KrisFlyer miles by flying on Singapore Airlines and its Star Alliance partners. You can also earn miles by flying with the airline's non-alliance partners such as Virgin Atlantic, JetBlue, and Alaska Airlines. See the full list of Singapore Airlines' earning partners here.
- Transfer miles to Singapore KrisFlyer. You can transfer points from participating credit cards issued by companies such as Chase, American Express, Citi, etc., and a range of hotel partners to earn Singapore Airlines miles.
- Earn bonus KrisFlyer miles when you shop online. Shop online via KrisFlyer Spree, Singapore Airlines' shopping portal, to earn bonus KrisFlyer miles. KrisFlyer Spree is available in Singapore, the United States, and greater Asia.
How to Transfer Your Membership Reward Points to Singapore Airlines
Transferring points from credit card rewards and hotel loyalty programs is one of the easiest ways to earn Singapore Airlines miles. Most Singapore Airlines partners will have an official transfer program that you can use to earn KrisFlyer miles. You can transfer points on your own, or you can use an automated online service such as DoNotPay.
How to Transfer Points to Singapore Airlines on Your Own
The process of transferring points to Singapore Airlines miles will vary slightly from one company to the next, but here's generally what you'll need to do to transfer your membership reward points to Singapore Airlines:
- Log in to your Membership Rewards program account and navigate to the 'Travel' section.
- Link your Membership Rewards program to your Singapore KrisFlyer account if you haven't done so already. For most transfer partners, your first and last name must match your member name on Singapore Airlines' frequent flyer program.
- When you link your accounts, you will be able to transfer points to the Singapore KrisFlyer account.
Your point transfer to Singapore Airlines will take at least 24 hours to process. Be sure to give Singapore Airlines a call and inform them to hold your award ticket as you initiate the transfer.
Next Steps for Transferring Points to Singapore Airlines if You Can't Do It Yourself
When it comes to transferring points to Singapore Airlines, many travelers find the process above inconvenient and time-consuming. But there's no need to worry. There is a faster, more convenient, and less frustrating way to transfer points between various programs.
DoNotPay will automatically transfer points to Singapore Airlines in just a few clicks.
Transfer Points to Singapore Airlines With the Help of DoNotPay
As you can see, transferring points to Singapore Airlines by yourself is often a lengthy and frustrating process. DoNotPay automates the entire process, making it super easy for you to transfer points between various rewards programs.
Here's how to get started:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
For example, if you are a Marriott Rewards member, you can transfer your points to airline miles or find discounted hotel rates to redeem the best value. If you want to sell your points, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors. Lastly, we can also help you check your latest points balance automatically!
Why Use DoNotPay to Transfer Your Points
Using DoNotPay to transfer points offers plenty of advantages. Here are some of the reasons you should consider using DoNotPay to transfer points:
- Fast. Transfer points from other reward programs to Singapore Airiness in just a few clicks.
- Easy. By automating the entire process, DoNotPay makes the process of transferring points to Singapore airlines incredibly straightforward.
- Successful. Using DoNotPay also increases your chances of successfully transferring or selling your points significantly.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay offers an incredibly easy way to earn KrisFlyer miles by transferring points, but that's not the only problem we can solve for you. We can also help you sell:
|United Airlines miles||Delta Skymiles|
|Marriott points||Other airline mileage|
Get the DoNotPay app today to transfer points with ease.