How to Transfer Delta Miles With DoNotPay
If you are a frequent Delta customer, it is a good idea to sign up for the Delta SkyMiles program, the airline's standard rewards program. By booking Delta flights, you could earn miles that you could use for future flights and other perks. Plus, if someone you know is also a Delta customer, you could transfer your Delta miles to each other.
to other users is something that you can do on your own. Delta's website allows a user to send their miles, but this is something that could be time-consuming or confusing. Instead of figuring out how to transfer miles on your own, you could get help from DoNotPay.
How Delta Miles Work
is a free program that customers can sign up for, and it rewards members for all Delta purchases. With this program, you earn 5 miles for every dollar spent on Delta flights. Once you have enough points saved up, you can spend them on rewards such as flight tickets or upgraded seats.
Can Delta Miles Be Transferred Between Members?
If you have extra Delta SkyMiles that you don't plan on using, you can always transfer your miles to other Delta SkyMiles members. The Delta website lists out how members can transfer their miles to other users.
How You Can Transfer Delta Miles by Yourself
If you and another Delta customer want to transfer miles to one another, the process can be done on your own. The following steps can help you transfer your Delta SkyMiles:
- Sign in to your Delta SkyMiles account.
- On the "Transfer Miles" page on the Delta website, add up to four recipients for your miles.
- Be ready to pay a transaction fee of $30.
- Check in with each account to ensure that the miles transferred successfully.
Selling Delta Miles Is Also an Option
While Delta customers are able to transfer their miles, they can also sell SkyMiles for cash. A Delta SkyMile is worth about 1 cent, which may not be much on its own, but if you have saved up miles over time, this could be a good choice.
As nice as it is to have possible free flights or seat upgrades in the future, you might not ever have a need to redeem Delta SkyMiles. Selling your SkyMiles means that you can still get use out of the points you save up.
Here are how Delta Miles compare to other airline:
|Airline Reward Program||Miles||Standard Mileage Value (in Dollars)||Priority/Business/First Class Mileage Value (in Dollars)|
|American Airlines AAdvantage Miles||1||$0.012||$0.025|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards||1||$0.014||$0.015|
Next Steps if You Don't Want to Do It Alone
Keeping track of your Delta SkyMiles and knowing how to transfer or sell them can be confusing. Luckily, this isn't something that you have to do by yourself. With DoNotPay’s Convert Points and Miles tool, managing your Delta SkyMiles is easy.
How to Transfer Your Delta Miles With DoNotPay
To transfer or check your Delta SkyMiles with DoNotPay, all that you need to do is follow 3 easy steps.
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
By following these steps, it has never been easier to transfer your Delta SkyMiles. Plus, you can also use DoNotPay to manage your Delta points overall.
Why Transfer Your Delta Miles With DoNotPay
Using DoNotPay for your Delta SkyMiles questions can be better than doing it yourself because it is:
- Fast: Following DoNotPay's 3 steps takes much less time than navigating SkyMiles by yourself.
- Easy: DoNotPay makes the process of transferring Delta SkyMiles incredibly straightforward.
- Successful: With DoNotPay, you can feel confident that the job will get done.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
You might be transferring miles from one Delta SkyMiles member to another, or you might be a member of another rewards program altogether. Either way, DoNotPay will work. One of the great things about DoNotPay is that our products work across different companies instead of being limited to just one rewards program.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Once you've successfully transferred points with DoNotPay, you may have other issues to deal with. Maybe you're locked out of an account or need to deal with a ticket. These are issues that other DoNotPay products can help with.
Other DoNotPay services include:
- Help with bills
- Gift card cash back
- Get free trials without getting charged
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Free raffle tickets
- Find unclaimed money
- Credit card
- Dealing with parking tickets
Whether you're wanting to sell your airline mileage or get free raffle tickets, sign up with today to see how the world's first robot lawyer can help.