How to Transfer AmEx Points to Marriott In a Flash
If you're wondering how to points, you're in the right place. Rewards programs can be somewhat confusing due to all the fine print that you have to digest. It’s easy to get excited when redeeming your points, only to find out that you are not eligible for the reward that you have been eyeing.
By the end of this comprehensive guide, you will know how to transfer your points yourself and how to use DoNotPay to handle any of your rewards redemption needs.
Where Can I Transfer AmEx Points To?
American Express allows you to to any one of three hotels or 17 airlines. Here are some examples:
|Amex Membership Reward Points
|1 Asia Mile
|1 Skywards Mile
|3 Marriott Points
|2 Hilton Honors Points
You can also transfer one AmEx point for two Hilton Honors points (1:2 transfer ratio). Finally, you can transfer your AmEx points to Marriott Bonvoy points at a 1:3 ratio.
How to Transfer AmEx Points to Marriott Bonvoy Points
To transfer your AmEx points to Marriott Bonvoy points, you need to:
- Log into your AmEx account online (not through the app)
- Find and click on the Explore Rewards link
- Locate and select the Transfer Points link
- Find and select View All
- Find Marriott Bonvoy among the long list of transfer partners
- Find the Offer button in the top right corner of the screen
- Select how many points you want to transfer
- Review and verify your information
- Confirm your transfer request
How Much Money Are AmEx Points Worth?
If you choose not to transfer all of your AmEx points, you'll be pleased to know that your points are worth between 0.5 cents and 1 cent. For instance, you can get between 0.5 and 1 cents per point if you choose to redeem your points when:
- Making online purchases
- Purchasing gift cards
If you want to receive a statement credit, you can redeem your points for 0.6 cents each.
What to Do if You Can't Transfer AmEx Points to Marriott
If you can't transfer your AmEx points to Marriott points, you can reach out to American Express' customer service, but there is no telling when they will respond. Eventually, you may be able to find the right person who will eventually have time to help you. However, if you have no time to waste, DoNotPay is the better option.
How to Transfer AmEx Points to Marriott Points With DoNotPay
Converting your AmEx points into Marriott points isn't a quick or simple process. However, with the help of DoNotPay, you can convert your points in just three simple steps:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
Why Use DNP to Transfer AmEx Points to Marriott
It’s no secret that companies can make rewards redemption difficult and riddled with restrictions. This is a trick of the trade and sometimes, consumers just give up altogether, instead of fighting for the rewards that they are owed.
No need to fret. Your expert AI Consumer Champion is dedicated to making it a walk in the park for you. DoNotPay is well-known for being:
- Quick- It could take you days or weeks to get Marriott points in exchange for AmEx points if you have to reach out to American Express customer service. Getting through time-consuming phone calls is definitely not the only way to get this done. DoNotPay makes the process quick and painless with its straightforward steps.
- Easy - DoNotPay has simplified the entire process so you can just leave all the legwork to us and sit back as we get it done for you.
- Successful - You can rest assured knowing that if you use DoNotPay to transfer your AmEx points to Marriott, your account will be duly credited. We guarantee good results.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With Just the Click of a Button
DoNotPay is not only good for transferring AmEx points to Marriott. We can also represent you in processing the following:
- Transfer Southwest points
- Transfer Chase points
- Transfer American Airlines miles
- Transfer United miles
- Transfer Hilton points
- Sell Delta Skymiles
- Sell United miles
- Sell airline mileage from other airline companies
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
There’s just no limit to what you can delegate to this efficient AI Consumer Champion. DoNotPay will be happy to:
- Help with Bills
- Dispute parking tickets
- Find unclaimed money
- Jump phone queues with customer service
- Get you free raffle tickets
- And so much more!
today and be left in awe as you open a world full of possibilities with just one app.