How to Contact an Inmate at Stateville Correctional Center Quickly
The , opened in 1925, is located in Joliet, Illinois. The facility can hold up to 4,053 adult male offenders and over 300 employees. It sits on an overall area of 2,264 acres of land and is surrounded by 33-foot walls and a number of armed guard towers to make sure that the detainees don't attempt to escape.
The center allows selected inmates to work in the correctional industries making furniture and soap. The inmates are taught vocational skills such as barbering, and they can also earn a GED as well as basic education while incarcerated.
If your loved one has been imprisoned, you might want to figure out how to locate and connect with them. Fortunately, DoNotPay can simplify the process by helping you locate an inmate as well as write to them, both through the same easy-to-use interface. We can also coach you on:
Stateville Correctional Center Contact Information
16830 So. Broadway St.
Joliet, IL 60434
|General Contact Phone Number
|Stateville Correctional Center
|General Contact Fax
|General Inmate Mailing Address
|Inmate Name, ID Number
Stateville Correctional Center
P.O. Box 112
Joliet, IL 60434
How to Contact Inmates at Stateville Correctional Center
The facility offers diverse ways to help you get in touch with your loved one. They include
1. Sending a Mail
When sending letters through the mail, it's crucial to include the prisoner's name and Illinois DOC number alongside the arrival address on the envelope. This will allow the correctional officers an easier time to determine what is for whom.
2. Phone Calls
Although inmates are not allowed to receive phone calls, they can make outgoing calls using their commissary accounts to pay for them.
Before visiting an inmate in , you'll need to get on the approved visitor list. Once you're approved, you can plan to visit on a Saturday or Sunday between 8. 00 a.m. and 3. 30 p.m., but you're required to arrive before 2.30 p.m. for the minimum security inmates. For the maximum-security inmates, you can visit any day from 7. 30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m., and you're required to arrive by 1 p.m. Once approved, you can visit up to twice per month for close to 3 hours at each visit.
How to Send Money to Stateville Correctional Center Inmates
In , inmates can receive money placed in their commissary account. To deposit money into their accounts, you'll need to know the prisoner's particulars, including their date of birth and Illinois DOC number. You'll also be required to deposit the money online through the facility's website.
How to Send Packages to Stateville Correctional Center Inmates
When it comes to packages, certain types are allowed, including books, newspapers, and magazines, which must come in via an accepted and famous distributor such as Amazon.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
If you aren't sure where you can find an inmate, DoNotPay can help you through our phenomenal product—Connect with an Inmate—that can help locate any inmate for you, irrespective of what correctional facility they are in.
To get started, open a DoNotPay account on your web browser and then follow the steps below.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one!
What Else Can You Accomplish Through the DoNotPay App?
Besides helping you connect with an inmate in , DoNotPay can do much more for you. We can help you to seamlessly solve a number of issues within minutes, including:
- Dealing with harassment and stalking
- Helping you prepare for as well as ace your government tests
- Disputing workplace discrimination
- Helping you to manage recurring bills that you've been unable to cover
- Canceling all sorts of memberships or subscriptions
- Helping sue organizations as well as individuals in small claims court
- Helping you take action against harassment and stalking
- And much more.
Are you ready to get the ball rolling? Don't hesitate any longer. on our website today and get to luxuriate in our first-rate services.