All You Need To Know About The St. Brides Correctional Center
is a level 2 medium-security facility for men, located in Chesapeake, Virginia. The correctional institution was first opened in 1973 but has since been upgraded several times over the years, with the latest upgrade taking place in 2008. This facility is managed by the Virginia Department of Corrections, and can house a total of 1192 inmates at a time.
If you have a friend or a loved one at St. Brides Correctional Center and have no idea how to contact them, DoNotPay can help you go about this process fast and easily. DoNotPay can also teach you how to write a prisoner, coach you on prison pen-pals, help you learn how to write letters to inmates, and offer you comprehensive information on inmate visitation. Read along for more information on this.
St. Brides Correctional Center Contact Information
You can use the following information to reach out to officials at r in Chesapeake, Virginia.
|Physical Address||701 Sanderson Road
Chesapeake, VA 23328
|Website||St. Brides Correctional Center|
Connecting with Inmates at St Brides Correctional Center
This correctional facility offers various ways for inmates to connect with their friends and loved ones. Here are the most common ones:
All visitors first have to get clearance before being included on the visitors' list. They are required to have an approved visitor's application on file before being allowed into the institution. Visits are usually scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays, on a rotating schedule. You should reach out to the facility for the most current rotation.
2. Sending mail
If you wish to write or send a package to an inmate, always remember to include your return address on the package or envelope. Bear in mind that all mail and packages will be opened and inspected in advance. It is also worth noting that inmates are prohibited from receiving cash through the mail, or any type of stationary.
3. Sending money
Inmates can receive money from family members and friends in several ways. The inmate may use this money to purchase food items, clothes, and hygiene products.
You can send money to an inmate by:
- Phone calls
Inmates are allowed by the institution to make outgoing calls. The calls can last for at most 20 minutes. Beware that these calls are closely monitored and sometimes recorded. The institution prohibits three-way calls and call forwarding. The main service provider for Virginia inmates is GTL Offender Connect. You can create a personal account by visiting their website or calling 800-483-8314.
Challenges That Come With Contacting an Inmate on Your Own
Most people find it difficult to connect with an inmate on their own. You have to:
- Know their exact location
- Know the inmate's ID
- Be familiar with the various methods of contact and policies. These are different for different facilities.
- You may further be subjected to background checks to be added to the visitor's list.
- Making phone calls is also expensive.
Luckily for you, there is a less complicated way to connect with a loved one. DoNotPay is the perfect solution for you.
DoNotPay Can Help You Connect with a Loved One at St. Brides Correctional Center
If your loved one is housed at St. Brides Correctional Center, you may wonder how to connect with them or send mail and packages without violating the set policies. DoNotPay can help you achieve this in five easy steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive for your loved one!
Why Use DoNotPay to Connect with an Inmate at St. Brides Correctional Center?
The Connect With An Inmate product is designed by DoNotPay to provide you with an easier and faster way to communicate with an incarcerated friend or loved one. Restrictions in communicating with an inmate can be confusing and intimidating at the same time. No worries, we have your back.
Here are some issues that DoNotPay can assist you with:
- How to properly address a letter to an inmate
- How to send mail to a prisoner
- Inmate visitations
- How to connect with a prison pen pal
What Additional Services Can DoNotPay Offer?
DoNotPay can help you solve a variety of your problems and concerns, such as:
- Helping you schedule DMV appointments quickly
- Handling credit card issuesScheduling
- Canceling any subscription or membership
- Suing people or companies in small claims court
- Protecting yourself from stalking or harassment
Why wait any longer? Contact today to solve all your social and legal issues.