The Best Way to Send Packages to an Inmate in Colorado
Do you have a loved one currently incarcerated in a Colorado prison? If you'd like to send them something special to brighten up their day, you'll have to use an approved care package provider. In Colorado, you can't send a package to a prisoner directly. To send a CO inmate package, you'll have to use Union Supply Direct.
Sending a Colorado inmate package can be a tedious, frustrating process. Before you can start sending your incarcerated loved one Union Supply inmate packages or mail, you need to know their exact location within the Colorado Department of Corrections' vast network of prisons. That's where DoNotPay comes in.
DoNotPay can help you locate your imprisoned friend and obtain their address. When you have this information, you can:
- Send an incarcerated individual Union Supply direct inmate packages
- Become pen pals
- Write to them
- Arrange visitation
- Learn how to address a letter to an inmate
What Are CO Inmate Packages?
Incarcerated individuals also need stuff. Although the Colorado Department of Corrections mostly provides necessities to inmates, hygiene essentials are in short supply. CO inmate packages are items you can send to a loved one incarcerated in a Colorado prison.
- A CO inmate package can contain a wide variety of items useful to an inmate, including food and hygiene products, many of which can't be sent by friends and family directly.
- All CO inmate packages are sent via Union Supply Direct and have been pre-approved by the Colorado Department of Corrections.
- CO inmate packages will contain items that meet the guidelines set by the Colorado Department of Corrections or the facility where your imprisoned loved one is being held.
If you need more information on inmate packages, you can contact the Colorado Department of Corrections.
|Colorado Department of Corrections Contact Information|
|Website||Colorado Department of Corrections|
|Address||1250 Academy Park Loop,
Colorado Springs, CO 80910, United States
How Are Union Supply Direct CO Inmate Packages Delivered?
Union Supply Direct will deliver packages to the canteen once a month. From here, packages will be delivered to each Colorado Department of Corrections facility per their commissary delivery schedule. Union Supply Direct maintains that they don't have access to these schedules.
How Can I Pay for Colorado Union Supply Packages?
Union Supply Direct accepts most payment methods. You can pay for your CO inmate package order via:
- Cash through ACE CASH EXPRESS
- Personal Check, which must contain your name, address, and phone number
- Money Order
- Debit (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
There is no surcharge for using your credit card to pay for CO inmate packages via Union Supply Direct. Union Supply Direct will not accept payments via Apple Pay, Cash App, Green Dot, and DoorDash.
How Much Can I Spend on CO Inmate Packages?
There's a limit on how much you can spend on each CO inmate package. Maximum amounts vary from one correctional facility to another. Union Supply Direct lists monthly spending limits for each facility or housing unit, which you can find here.
Who Can Send CO Inmate Packages via Union Supply Direct?
Not just anyone can send a package to an individual incarcerated in a Colorado prison. Union Supply Direct only accepts orders placed by family members and friends. An inmate can't purchase a package for themselves or a fellow prisoner.
Can't Locate an Imprisoned Loved One? DoNotPay Can Help
Sometimes, locating an incarcerated individual in Colorado can be difficult. You can't send someone a CO inmate package if you can't find them. Are you having difficulty locating your loved one in a Colorado corrections facility? DoNotPay Can Help!
DoNotPay's Connect With an Inmate program can locate any inmate for you regardless of what correctional facility they are in, both in Colorado and the entire United States. You will have the current location of the incarcerated individual within seconds!
How DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
To send a package to your loved one incarcerated in the Colorado Department of Corrections, you must know their address first. DoNotPay can help you locate your imprisoned friend in no time by following these steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to sending packages to inmates in Colorado prisons, there are many other time-consuming yet valuable tasks DoNotPay can help you complete.
We can also help you:
- Fight parking tickets
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Cancel subscriptions and memberships
- Get refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Schedule DMV appointments
- Get in front of the phone queue when contacting customer care
Get the DoNotPay app to send your imprisoned loved one a package today!