The Easiest Way to Connect With an Inmate at Roederer Correctional Complex
Roederer Correctional Complex is located in La Grange, KY. The facility was built in 1978 and houses just over 1,200 male inmates. Roederer Correctional Complex temporarily holds new adult inmates and serves as a classification center. While only 200 inmates are permanently held to perform roles such as laundry and food service, most inmates are transferred throughout the Kentucky Commonwealth after a short time.
How Can I Contact Roederer Correctional Complex?
You can contact Roederer Correctional Complex or an inmate by phone, mail, or in-person. Jessie Ferguson is the warden of Roederer Correctional Complex with the support of two deputy wardens. Contact Roederer Correctional Complex using the following methods:
(Include inmate name and ID number for letters to inmates)
|Roederer Correctional Complex
P.O. Box 69, LaGrange
|Visitation Address||4000 Morgan Road
La Grange, KY 40031
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, visitors must be over 18 years of age and schedule an appointment in groups of two or fewer. Email RCC.email@example.com to schedule an appointment or contact Carolyn Grubb at 502-222-0173, extension 375. Visitation hours start at 8:30 AM Saturday and Sunday. Visitors are limited to one hour, with the last visitors permitted inside at 4 PM.
Why Is It Difficult to Contact Loved Ones at Roederer Correctional Complex?
If you are not located in Kentucky, phone calls from your loved one may be subject to long-distance charges. The distance also makes sending mail and packages more expensive. Fortunately, most inmates are transferred out of Roederer after classification, and only 200 inmates permanently remain in the facility.
Your loved one may have been at Roederer at some point and transferred out to another prison. It could be disheartening to find your loved one recently transferred to another prison if you spent a good deal of time looking for them.
Lack of Visitation
Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, Roederer Correctional Complex has limited visitation to one-hour time slots on weekends only.
If you can't meet your loved one in person, writing letters to inmates is one way to show you care without visiting. DoNotPay can help make finding and keeping in contact with your loved one easier.
Steps to Take Before Contacting an Inmate at Roederer Correctional Complex
If you accept calls from an inmate, you accept the long-distance charges that come with the call. Make sure you know where the inmate is located before committing to costly phone calls. DoNotPay can help you locate an inmate anywhere in the nation. Follow these simple steps to find your incarcerated loved one:
- Log in to DoNotPay from your web browser or mobile phone
- Select "Connect With an Inmate" then "Locate Someone."
- Enter the inmate's name you wish to find and click "Submit."
You'll be able to locate your loved one in mere moments with DoNotPay.
Contact Your Imprisoned Loved One With DoNotPay
Finding your incarcerated friend or family member on your own can be nearly impossible. If you don't have time for searching and making phone calls, rely on DoNotPay to make finding your loved one easy. We help you locate an inmate and allow you to send or receive messages and other media from our easy-to-use mobile app or website.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
Don't miss out on communicating with loved ones because they are incarcerated; DoNotPay makes it simple and convenient.
Can DoNotPay Help Me Any Other Ways?
When you sign up to DoNotPay, you get more than just a convenient way to contact inmates. DoNotPay is the world's first robot lawyer. We can help you fight government bureaucracy, eliminate spam mail, schedule appointments, and much more.
Here is a small sample of what DoNotPay can help you with:
- Get a DMV Appointment Without the Wait
- Refund Cancelled or Delayed Flights
- Skip Long Phone Queues
- Get Back at Annoying Robocallers
- Risk-Free Trials
- Delete Spam Forever
DoNotPay can solve your problems quickly and easily. Sign up today!