How to Connect With a Loved One at the Red Rock Correctional Facility
The Red Rock Correctional Facility or the Red Rock Correctional Center is a medium-security prison located in Eloy, Arizona. It is managed by CoreCivic Inc. and currently has room for 2,000 inmates. It has a number of educational programs for literacy, the GED, horticulture, carpentry, computer technology, etc. It also has counseling and treatment services, a work incentive pay program, and self-improvement groups.
Finding out whether your loved one is at the Red Rock Correctional Center and writing to them or visiting them may prove to be a challenge because there are many rules and regulations which have to be followed. However, DoNotPay can simplify the process for you.
All you have to do is enter the information you have at hand into the DoNotPay product, figure out where your loved one is located, and write them a letter via the same interface. After that, it's up to DoNotPay to make sure your letter reaches its destination.
Basic Information About the Red Rock Correctional Facility
Here's what you need to know about the RRCC if your loved one has been incarcerated there:
|Address||Red Rock Correctional Center, 1750 East Arica Road, Eloy AZ 85131|
|Website||Arizona Department of Corrections Rehabilitation and Reentry, Red Rock Correctional|
How To Write to an Inmate at the Red Rock Correctional Center
Here's what you need to keep in mind when writing to an inmate at the RRCC:
- Address the letter to the inmate, including the inmate's ADC number and the following address: 1752 East Arica Road, Eloy AZ 85131.
- All mail must be sent through USPS and can't contain anything hazardous, perishable, or obscene.
- Do not write anything that can be misconstrued as trying to help the inmate escape or plan criminal activities.
- Do not write in code or in a foreign language if the inmate understands English.
- Do not include maps, Polaroids, negatives, photo albums, photos of employees, framed photos, cards which are larger than letter-size or musical cards.
- Do not glue or staple anything.
- Inmates can receive publications as long as these are not helping them to do anything illegal.
How To Send Money to an Inmate at the RRCC
You can send money to an inmate online, over the phone, or in person.
- For online and telephone transfers, you will need to go to offenderconnect.com and follow the steps to set up an account. You'll need an email account and a credit/debit card.
- Once you have an account, you can always go back online to the same website and send the inmate money.
- You can also call 888-988-4PMT (4768). The site id is 140. You can call 24/7 to send the inmate money.
- You can go to Western Union whenever it's open and transfer money. Under company name/code city, enter ARIZDOC AZ. Under the account number, put the inmate's ID and his last name. You can pay with cash or a debit card.
- There are also a few other ways to transfer money such as JPay, MoneyGram, ACCESScorrections.com, etc. You can also send cashier's checks or money orders though these take a few days to clear.
How to Visit an Inmate at the RRCC
There are a few things to keep in mind when visiting an inmate at the RRCC.
- The inmate has to fill out a visitor's list (form 911-1) before seeing visitors. This list can have a maximum of 20 visitors.
- Visitors have to fill out an application to visit and pay a one-time background check fee of $25 via JPay, by phone (1-800-574-5729), or in-person (MoneyGram).
- It takes 40-60 days to get your initial visitation approved.
- You can fill out an application for minors also if you are their legal guardian, but victims can't visit inmates.
- The inmate is informed when visitation is approved, and it will be up to him to inform you.
Visitation Rules/Dress Code at the RRCC
When you go to visit an inmate at the RRCC, it's best to understand the code of conduct you must follow.
- Don't carry any contraband i.e. anything that might help an inmate escape or do anything illegal.
- Don't carry cameras, alcohol, or drugs.
- Don't wear orange (the color of the inmates' jumpsuits) or brown/tan/khaki (the color of the security guards' uniforms).
- Wear knee-length clothing which is not revealing.
- Avoid anything metallic, including underwire bras.
- Carry a driver's license, military ID, passport, or any federal/state-issued ID.
- You can bring any medication you might need.
- You can bring an unopened packet of cigarettes.
- You can bring $30 in coins.
- Wear a limited amount of jewelry.
- Bring limited baby supplies if you are bringing an infant.
- Do not bring cell phones or purses.
- If you buy anything from the vending machines, you have to eat it in the visitation area itself.
How To Be in Touch With the Inmate by Phone
As long as you are on the inmate's approved visitor list, you can receive calls from the inmate. You will have to agree to take collect calls in order for the inmate to call you. The number of calls an inmate can make may vary, depending on their security clearance. Do not enable the inmate to make 3-way calls.
How To Use DoNotPay to Locate/Connect With an Inmate
As you can see, there are a number of rules and regulations when it comes to getting in touch with an inmate. As a result, it can be difficult to locate an inmate and write to them. But DoNotPay can simplify the process for you. It can help you to locate and write to an inmate, even send them a photograph. You just have to follow the following steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want DoNotPay to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. DoNotPay will then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name. DoNotPay will set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell DoNotPay which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo. Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one.
When a loved one or friend has been incarcerated, they're going to need your support. Fortunately, DoNotPay can easily help you to figure out where they're located and enable you to write to them and send them photos. This way, the inmate will know that you're there for them.