How to Connect with an Inmate in Piedmont Correctional Institution
is a Salisbury-based minimum and medium custody facility holding a capacity of just about 952 male inmates. The facility is just about 52 acres in scale, with several multi-level buildings at various areas about the grounds, including a six-story multilevel tower made for holding the inmates in multiple occupancy cells.
Inmates at Piedmont have access to programs made for rehabilitation and vocational training for practical skills and specialized education. Below, you will learn the most important things related to contacting an inmate at Piedmont and how DoNotPay can be incredibly helpful resource to make the process efficiently easy.
Piedmont Correctional Institution Location and Contact Information
can be commuted to buy car via Exit 70 on I-85, leading to Webb Road. Taking Webb Road westward up until reaching a stop light will place you at about just half a mile away from the facility on your right.
|1245 Camp Rd., Salisbury, NC 28147
|Piedmont General Website
How to Visit and Contact Inmates at Piedmont Correctional Institution
Visits to Piedmont have to scheduled by appointment at least 7 to 14 days in advance. On Monday through Friday, you can make a call to the facility to speak with an on-site officer to schedule the future visitation date at (704)-797-4485.
General Population Visitation Hours
Visits can be scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Visit appointments on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday can be made between 8:30am-10:30am or 1:30pm-3:30pm. On Saturdays, visits are permitted between 8:00am-9:00am, 1:00pm-2:00pm, and 7:30pm-8:30pm.
Security Threat or Control Status Group Inmate Visitation Hours
Visits can be made only on Thursdays between the hours of 9:00am-10:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm.
Piedmont Correctional Institution's phone call policy runs through Global Tel Link (GTL), permitting inmates to make exclusively outgoing collect or prepaid calls. The number of phone calls that an inmate can make will depend both on their housing assignment and their custody level. Monitored phone calls can be made to anyone of 10 numbers that inmates submit to a personal call list.
To accept inmate phone calls, you can create your GTL Account. You can set up a prepaid GTL AdvancePay Account at 1-800-483-8314 or the Connect Network website to accept inmate phone calls for a base and by-the-minute fee.
Keep in mind, the only exception to the rule against inmates receiving incoming phone calls is the verification of a family emergency that you can notify staff members about with the right information.
How to Send Mail to Piedmont Correctional Institution Inmates
If you'd like to mail packages to an inmate, you can send it to the inmate mailing address at North Carolina's Public Safety Department-designated private middleman company:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Piedmont Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 247
Phoenix, MD 21131
How to Send Money to Piedmont Correctional Institution Inmates
With the inmate's name, ID number and location, can send money to a height amount inmate via four methods:
- Walk-in deposits made through MoneyGram at most major retailers housing MoneyGram kiosks. The receive code for Piedmont inmate transfers must be submitted as "1224", along with agreeing to a flat fee of $6.70.
- Online credit card deposits through the JPAY website (this will require a fee of anywhere from about 3 to 10 dollars based on the amount).
- Phone call deposits made through JPAY at 1-800-574-5729 (this will require a fee of anywhere from 4 to 11 dollars proportional to the full amount being sent).
- Mailing in United States Postal Money Orders that are made payable to JPay.
The money orders must be submitted along with a North Carolina Inmate money order deposit slip, and mailed to the following address:
P.O. Box 173070
Hialeah, FL 33017
How DoNotPay Can Help You Connect with an Inmate at Piedmont Correctional Institution
If you have the Inmate ID or Booking Number of the inmate you want to contact, DoNotPay can help you streamline the process with its Connect With an Inmate feature. Follow these steps:
1. Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
2. Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
3. If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
4. If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
5. If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
DoNotPay Works Can Assist You with All Inmate Contacting Inquiries
DoNotPay can assist greatly with providing specialized support for the following various types of specific concepts and processes relevant to contacting an inmate:
- Write a prisoner
- Prison pen pals
- Inmate visitation
- How to address a letter to an inmate
- Writing letters to inmates
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to making it far easier to successfully contact and incarcerated loved one, DoNotPay is an incredibly powerful and versatile resource for a wide variety of other critically information-dense priorities. The following are just examples of some of the things that DoNotPay can strongly empower successful outcomes for:
- Protecting against copyright infringement
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Credit card issues
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
If you're ready have the help of DoNotPay to make all aspects of successfully contacting an inmate easier, .