How to Get Your Osceola County Marriage Certificate the Easy Way
Congratulations are in order! You're about to get married and need to get your Osceola County marriage certificate. And this official step with the County Clerk's office is one of many on your wedding planning to-do list. Or maybe you're already married and looking to get a copy of your Osceola County marriage certificate. In either scenario, do you know where to look for direction or who to contact? As you start to explore the online government resources, you're realizing that getting your marriage certificate or marriage license in Osceola County is a little more involved than you thought. And there are fees listed and varying requirements outlined, making the process of getting your Osceola County marriage certificate a bit confusing.
If only there were a much easier way to get what you need. If only you had a solution to this Osceola County marriage certificate request headache right now. Lucky for you, you're in the right place. DoNotPay has just the product to make getting your a breeze!
Key Differences Between Marriage Licenses and Marriage Certificates
Whether you need an or a marriage license in Kissimmee, there are a few distinctions to know. A marriage certificate, based on The Florida Department of Health definitions, is issued as an abstract of the information listed on the official marriage license. An Osceola County marriage certificate is considered to be acceptable evidence of a finalized and authorized marriage. These are usually used in situations where individuals need to prove the marriage has been recorded, including insurance requests, court proceedings, or financial transactions. The Osceola marriage license, alternatively, is the returned document to the Clerk of Circuit Court to be officially filed and recorded. Osceola County marriage licenses and certificates are available to the public via the Bureau of Vital Statistics. Those who can access these records include:
- Interested members of the public
- Family members
- Company representatives or institutions
Who's Eligible to Get an Osceola County Marriage Certificate
In Florida, anyone can request an Osceola County marriage license or certificate with two primary requirements. Applicants do have to be 18 years of age or older, with proof. Additionally, applicants must apply for the Osceola marriage license in person.
What Documents Are Needed to Secure Your Osceola County Marriage License?
When you're ready to officially request your Osceola County marriage license, you'll need to prepare some documents on your end. Here's what else you can prepare for and expect when you visit the city clerk to make your request. There are key reasons for these documentation requests to know, as well.
Both applicants will need to prove their age. This can be done by providing a valid driver's license, a State-Issued I.D., or a current passport.
Social Security Numbers
Both applicants will be asked to verify and provide their social security numbers. However, Florida does not require applicants to provide their official social security cards.
Prepare for Payment
The standard fee for an Osceola County marriage license is $93.50. There is, however, a reduced fee for Florida residents who have also completed marriage courses. The reduced fee is $61.00.
How to Go About Getting an Osceola County Marriage Certificate on Your Own
If you're looking to get your Osceola County marriage license, the offices are only issuing documents by appointment. To make your appointment, you can book your time here: Book My Appointment. For anyone looking to purchase copies of an Osceola County marriage certificate, there are mail-in and online instructions to follow. Each certified copy will cost $3.00, which is to be paid by cash, cashier's check, or money order only. Credit cards can only be accepted for in-person copy requests.
|Request Form||Fill Out Form|
|By Mail||Osceola County Clerk of Court, Marriage License Department, 2 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, Florida 34741|
|Phone Number||904-359-6900 ext. 9000|
If all these instructions sound confusing and time-consuming, there is an easier way to go about getting your Osceola County marriage certificate or license. DoNotPay takes all the guesswork out of requesting and securing the copies you need!
Get Your Osceola County Marriage Certificate Instantly With DoNotPay
Don't get lost in the sea of complex instructions and Osceola County marriage license requirements. Instead, let DoNotPay do all the heavy lifting for you! If you want to order or get a Marriage Certificate Copy in Osceola County, Florida but don't know where to start the process, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 incredibly easy steps:
- Go to the Certificates of Marriage product on DoNotPay.
- Select whether the certificate belongs to you or a relative/loved one. If it belongs to someone else, enter the details of both people on the certificate, and select/upload evidence that proves your relationship with them. If the certificate is yours, enter the details of your spouse.
- Enter the city, state, and county where the marriage certificate was issued as well as the date it was issued.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
That's it! You'll be all set and free to go about your day!
Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Get Your Osceola County Marriage Certificate
DoNotPay should be the only tool you use to get your Osceola County marriage certificate because it's incredibly:
- Fast—You don't have to spend hours trying to figure out how to submit a request.
- Easy—You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in officially submitting your certificate requests.
- Successful—You can rest assured knowing we'll cross all the T's and dot all the I's so you don't have to worry.
You'll Be Surprised With All the Solutions DoNotPay Has to Offer!
DoNotPay's solution for Osceola County marriage certificate copies is so easy that you'll wonder what else our product lineup can help you handle.
- How to apply marriage certificate online
- Fill out a marriage certificate
- Learn marriage certificate documents
- Learn a copy of the marriage certificate
- Learn marriage certificate
- Online marriage certificate
DoNotPay can also help you:
- Get help with defamation demand letters.
- Get airline flight compensation for cancelations.
- Explore solutions for chargebacks and refunds.
- Secure official child travel consent.
- Cancel unwanted subscriptions.
- Create passport photos.
- File complaints with companies.
- Find free raffle tickets.
- Submit item return requests.
Don't fret about requesting your . Any license or certificate copies you need can easily be requested using DoNotPay!