Connect With a Muncy State Correctional Institution Inmate
Contacting your friend or family member incarcerated takes some time and specific knowledge.
The female inmates appreciate visitation, both virtual and in-person, pen-pals, money deposits, and phone calls while in Muncy State Correctional Institution.
Let DoNotPay help you find and contact your inmate in a quick and easy way. Write them letters, send money, and find out their personal information to be able to schedule visitations, all with DoNotPay's assistance.
Muncy State Correctional Institution Contact Information
|Physical Address||6454 Route 405
Muncy, PA 17756
|Main Office Phone||(570) 546-3171|
How to Contact Inmates at Muncy State Correctional Institution
Inmates are encouraged to socialize with family members outside the facility to help with transitioning once they are released. You can contact your friend or family member by phone, mail, in-person, and virtual visits, and by adding money to their accounts.
Face-to-face visitation helps relieve inmate stress, especially since many of the inmates have children. For the safety of the visitors and inmates there are rules to in-person visits that must be completed, or the visitation will be denied.
How it works:
- All visitors must be 18 or older OR be accompanied by an adult. All visitors must be on the inmate's visitation list. A maximum of four visitors per visit.
- Schedule a visit.
- Fill out the Covid-19 questionnaire and pass security measures.
- Bring a valid photo ID. A valid driver's license, passport, or military ID is acceptable.
- Adhere to the dress code; unsuitable attire will obstruct your visit. No offensive language or imagery, no metal clothes (underwire), and always wear footwear. Along with removing wearable technology, you may be asked to remove jewelry.
How to Send Money to Muncy State Correctional Institution Inmates
In order to buy food from the commissary or pay for other perks, inmates need cash. Only inmates' 7-digit Offender ID Numbers may be used to make payments to their JPay account inside the institution. The inmate's account may be used to pay fines, costs, and restitution.
How to Use JPay to Send Money
- Online: JPay accepts credit or debit cards for online payments.
- Phone: JPay accepts phone payments at 1 (800) 574-5729 at any time.
- Download the JPay app for your mobile device (Android, Apple iOS).
- Inmates may deposit cash into their JPay account at any MoneyGram facility.
- Send money orders to- JPay- P.O. Box 278170, Miramar, FL 33027, with a deposit slip attached
JPay charges fees for the deposit. This is something to take in mind while deciding the size of the deposit.
All accounts are created by Securus. Any questions about phone accounts should be directed to Securus. Contact Securus by phone: 800-844-6591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Send Mail to Muncy State Correctional Institution Inmates
To send mail to an inmate, you must address your package properly.
Smart Communications/PA DOC
Inmate Name/Inmate Number
PO Box 33028, St Petersburg, Florida 33733
Incoming communication comprises letters, cards, photos, and children's artwork. It's almost all non-legal or privileged communication. The letter will be examined and scanned into an electronic document at Smart Communications.
The correctional mailroom will then print and deliver the mail to the detainee. All images delivered to inmates must include a return address with the sender's first and last name.
Larger mail can be processed and delivered, but there is a different address depending on the type of mail. Refer to the mail rules to determine which mailing address to send your parcels to.
Difficulties You May Have Contacting Loved One in Muncy State Correctional Institution
Learning your friend or family member is incarcerated is hard enough, but not being able to find the information necessary to communicate with them makes the separation even harder. Don't waste your time looking up the facilities in the area, getting on the phone, or asking other family members for the information.
Get in contact with them sooner by using DoNotPay to find their location, ID numbers, and even send them mail with a few clicks!
Get in Touch With Your Loved Ones via DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you locate an imprisoned friend. Just follow these easy steps.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
For many people, the thought of other legal issues arises after contacting an imprisoned relative. These situations may benefit from DoNotPay:
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
Try it today!