How to File a Complaint Against Mini Movers in 3 Steps
Mini Movers, located in Sioux Falls, SD, is a moving service that has been in operation since 1991. If you have used this moving service and have , we can show you to report complaints and get noticed. You can contact the company directly and if they do not resolve the issue, we will tell you what else you can do to have your complaints addressed.
Common Moving Service Complaints
There are several reasons for moving service complaints. These are the most common:
- Broken or damaged furniture
- Poor customer service
- Prices increased
- Damage to property
- Show up late or not show up
Do Mini Movers Have a History of Complaints?
Mini Movers has been in business for 30 years and they have an A+ rating with the BBB. Considering how long they have been in business, there are not many to be found online. The company has 3.4 out of 5 stars on Google with complaints including damaged furniture, being overcharged, and poor customer service. Yelp reviews are similar giving the company a 3 out of 5-star rating. The complaints are similar as well, alleging furniture damage.
Steps to Take to Resolve Your Complaint with Mini Movers
- When you first notice the damage or experience the issue, you should document it if possible. Take pictures of damage, write down or record interactions with the company.
- Next, you can contact directly to discuss the difficulties you experienced.
- If you are unable to resolve things with the company verbally, your next step should be to write a complaint letter. The letter should discuss the issue you have experienced in detail. It should also state what you are requesting them to do to resolve the issue. You should keep a copy for your records and send the letter by certified mail so you can be sure when it arrives.
- If the company does not respond to your letter, you will have to take further action.
Other Options for Making a Complaint
If you feel their customer service was bad or their business practices are questionable, you should probably just leave a review online to warn others against using the company.
If the moving company has violated the terms and conditions of the contract, you can file a formal complaint with one of the following agencies.
|Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)||This is the federal agency that regulates the transportation industry, it is part of the Department of Transportation. The National Consumer Complaint Database is for filing complaints when the move is interstate.
To file a complaint, you can call (888)368-7238.
|OAG Division of Consumer Protections||If your move was within the state of South Dakota, this is the agency to contact.
|American Trucking Association (ATA)||The ATA can take formal complaints about moving companies or they can set up arbitration if your complaint results from lost or stolen furniture or possessions.
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)||The BBB reports on all kinds of companies for consumer protection. The website is a popular destination for people who want to validate a company before doing business.|
DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Mini Movers
If you are seeking compensation and the methods mentioned do not help, you may have to file a small claims court suit against the Mini Movers company. DoNotPay has a product that makes filing a claim in court super easy. You can sue Mini Movers or any other company that has done you wrong.
DoNotPay Can Help with Your Mini Movers Complaint
With DoNotPay, filing a complaint against any company can be a breeze. Just three easy steps and you are done.
How to file a complaint against a moving company using DoNotPay:
- Search for moving issues on DoNotPay.
- Start our Solve My Moving Issues product by telling us the name of the moving company you are having issues with.
- Answer some questions about your specific move, your moving company, and the complaint for which you’d like relief.
DoNotPay will write a letter to your moving company, detailing both your complaints and your demands for compensation and relief and warn against a lawsuit if those demands aren't met. If you don't get a response within two weeks, we can help you escalate to small claims court.
Even More to Do With DoNotPay
Here are some other related topics you might enjoy.
- Does renters insurance cover moving damage?
- How to sue a moving company
- Moving company complaints
- Movers lost my stuff
- FMCSA complaints
After you have filed your , there are more ways to save time and money with DoNotPay. There is plenty for you to explore. Find lost items or take someone to small claims court. file complaints with any company easily or connect with customer service. You can even get airline flight compensation.