Atlanta Peach Movers: File a Complaint and Get Refunded Now
Moving to a new home, whether you are moving just a few hours away or to the other side of the country, can be a very complex, stressful process. Not only do you have to handle the packing and planning process, but you also need to keep an eye on your precious belongings as well - and when the moving company that you hire doesn't hold up their end of the bargain, things can go sideways very quickly.
Do you have Atlanta Peach Movers complaints? Handling these kinds of issues on your own can be stressful, to say the least. If you have Atlanta Peach Movers complaints and want help getting a resolution, turn to DoNotPay.
Why Would You Need to File a Complaint Against Atlanta Peach Movers?
There are a variety of reasons why you might have a problem with a moving company such as Atlanta Peach Movers. Primarily, if you experienced damaged property after the moving company transported it from one location to another. Here are some reasons to file a complaint with Atlanta Peach Movers:
- If you believe that your property was lost or stolen in transit.
- If the moving time was unreasonable or took much longer than what was agreed upon.
- If the price of the move ended up being different than what was originally discussed.
Does Atlanta Peach Movers Have a History of Complaints?
Atlanta Peach Movers is a Georgia-based moving company that handles local and long-distance moves. The moving company has a lot of reviews on Yelp, so there's plenty of information to peruse. Here are some interesting takeaways from the Atlanta Peach Movers Yelp page:
- The business has an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Yelp.
- There are a total of 253 reviews from users on Yelp. A sample from one review reads "This was the worst move I have ever had. They sent three workers; one was experienced the other two were just new hires; clueless about moving and mostly stood around waiting for directions. They damaged my walls on the move-out and my refrigerator and washer and dryer."
- The business seems to be responsive and has responded to several of the reviews featured on Yelp.
How to File a Complaint With Atlanta Peach Movers on Your Own
If you've personally experienced issues with Atlanta Peach Movers and want to make a complaint, there are several ways to do so.
Contact the Company Directly
The most direct way to file a complaint is to reach out to Atlanta Peach Movers' customer service department. You can contact the company by phone at 770-447-5151. There's also a chat form on the website, but calling the phone number is the quickest way to speak to someone about the issue that you experienced. If necessary, you can ask to speak to a member of the management team. Make sure to back up your claims with documentation, if you have it, including receipts or quotes that you received.
|Overview of Atlanta Peach Movers’ Contact Details|
|Online Contact Form||Claims Form|
|Address||2911 Northeast Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30360|
Reach Out to State Regulatory or Enforcement Agency
If your calls to the Atlanta Peach Movers company don't reach a satisfactory conclusion, your next step is to file a formal complaint with a state regulatory agency. There are policies in place to protect consumers from businesses that take advantage of paying customers. If you live in the state of Georgia and have contracted the services of Atlanta Peach Movers, you can reach out to the Georgia Department of Public Safety Motor Carrier Compliance Division (MCCD) at 404-624-7243.
Filing a complaint with a moving company on your own can be time-consuming - not to mention stressful. Here's how to expedite the process and get some help with your moving company issue.
Use DoNotPay to File a Complaint
If you have been burned by a moving company and want to get the compensation that you deserve, DoNotPay can help. Here's how to file a complaint against a moving company by using DoNotPay:
- Search for moving issues on DoNotPay.
- Start our Solve My Moving Issues product by telling us the name of the moving company you are having issues with.
- Answer some questions about your specific move, your moving company, and the complaint for which you'd like relief.
DoNotPay will write a letter to your moving company, detailing both your complaints and your demands for compensation and relief and warn against a lawsuit if those demands aren't met. We can save you time and effort by handling these important details on your behalf. If you don't get a response from the moving company within two weeks, we can help you escalate to small claims court!
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You?
DoNotPay can help you with a host of other moving-related issues, including:
- What to do if movers lost my stuff
- How to sue a moving company
- How to file an FMCSA complaint
- Moving company complaints
- What to do if movers damaged furniture
- Does renters insurance cover moving damage
Move to your new home hassle-free with DoNotPay!