Minecraft Realms Cancel—Tips & Tricks
Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based online gaming service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to ten people on your personal server.
How to Cancel Minecraft Realms on Your Own
If you’re keen to cancel Realms on your own, then the easiest way to do it is via the platform on which you purchased your subscription.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of all cancelation options:
Can you cancel with
|Yes / No|
Cancel Minecraft Realms via Website (for Minecraft Java Edition)
Follow the steps below to cancel your Minecraft Realms (Java Edition) on the company’s website:
- Log into your Minecraft account
- Find your subscriptions listed there
- Under the Action column, select Cancel
Cancel Minecraft Realms via Xbox
This is how you can cancel your Minecraft Realms on Xbox:
- Sign into Services & Subscriptions with your account
- Go to your Realms subscription and hit Manage
- Select Cancel
- Follow the instructions to confirm the cancelation
Cancel Minecraft Realms via iOS
If you purchased your Minecraft Realms subscription in the App Store, you can unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app
- Sign in with the same Apple ID you used when you bought the subscription
- Select the account name
- Go to Subscriptions
- Select the Realms subscription
- Hit Cancel Subscription
Cancel Minecraft Realms via Google Play
If you subscribed to Minecraft Realms through Google Play, this is how you can cancel the subscription:
- On your Android, sign into the Google Account you used when you purchased the subscription
- Tap My subscriptions
- Choose the Realms subscription you wish to cancel
- Select Manage
- Hit Cancel Subscription
Cancel Minecraft Realms via Amazon
To unsubscribe from Minecraft Realms via Amazon, follow these instructions:
- Go to Your Account
- Choose Your Apps under Digital content and devices
- Click on Your Subscriptions under Manage
- Select the Cancel option
Cancel Your Minecraft Realms Subscription With the Help of DoNotPay
Has Minecraft Realms lost its luster for you? If that’s the case, why not allow DoNotPay to cancel it for you in a few simple steps?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in any
- Go to Find Hidden Money
- Enter Minecraft Realms as the name of the service you would like to cancel
We’ll immediately request the cancelation and let you know once it’s complete.
Another way to cancel your Minecraft Realms subscription is to link your email or bank account to DoNotPay. Our app will identify all inactive subscriptions and memberships that you’re still paying for.
Once you decide to part ways with these services, DoNotPay can handle these cancelations for you.
Does Minecraft Realms Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. There is a 30-day free trial available for Minecraft if you opt for a 10-user subscription. If you try Realms and your trial period comes to an end, you can keep playing by subscribing.
Does Minecraft Realms Prorate Its Cancelations?
According to Minecraft’s Realms End User License Agreement, if you can’t use the service due to a fault, the company will first try and get it fixed for you. If that’s not possible, you might be eligible for a refund.
Will Minecraft Realms Let Me Pause My Subscription?
You can pause your Minecraft Realms subscription directly through the store in which you purchased it.
For Minecraft Java edition, log into your Minecraft account and find your subscriptions listed there. They can all be paused by clicking on the Yes, Pause button next to your recurring payment.
Say Goodbye to Unplanned Subscription Charges With DoNotPay
They say that all good things come to an end, and free trials for cool online services are no exception. A poll by CreditCards.com revealed that 48% of surveyed participants were charged for a subscription after their free trial period expired without their knowledge.
With our virtual credit card, this will no longer be your issue. DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card creates a temporary, 16-digit credit card number that isn’t connected to any bank account or source of funding.
Because it looks like a real credit card to the vendor, you can use it to sign up for online free trials smoothly. You no longer have to worry about unwanted charges when your free trial turns into a paid subscription (and you didn’t cancel on time)!
Do You Hate Bureaucracy and Admin? DoNotPay Can Tackle It in Your Stead
Do you enjoy gaming with the same fervor you dislike dealing with bills, parking tickets, scheduling DMV appointments, and spam email? We’re not fans of bureaucracy and tedious tasks that drench the life out of you, either.
That’s why we created DoNotPay, an AI-powered app that automates the very processes you don’t want to deal with yourself.
Let us know if you need assistance with:
- Managing bills you cannot cover
- Securing refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Unsubscribing from spam mail
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Disputing parking tickets
- Holding the line when calling customer service
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Tracking down scammers behind illegal robocalls
- Challenging traffic tickets
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Taking individuals and companies to small claims court
You can access DoNotPay from any .