Lumberton Correctional Institution: How To Reach Someone Inside The Prison
Do you have a loved one who is in the Lumberton Correctional Institution? DoNotPay can help you get in contact with them.
About Lumberton Correctional Institution
Lumberton is a campus-style institution with a total of 312 beds.
- It’s a medium custody facility that houses only male offenders.
- It originally opened in 1995 and has received hundreds of millions of dollars worth of tax dollars to expand and maintain the facility over the years.
- In return, the facility provides for a safer community for the area by keeping offenders away from the general public, and by having those offenders work on some public works projects that benefit the state.
If you know someone who is currently held at the Lumberton Correctional Institution, it is highly recommended that you use DoNotPay to help you get in touch with that person so that they know that you are there for them, and so you can help them stay connected to their loved ones.
That connection can help them get through the hard times behind bars, and can help make them become a better person when they are released.
In order to start to communicate with someone behind bars, you need some basic information about their location and how you can reach out to them. If you would like to reach out to your loved one, you should know that this prison offers a variety of ways to do so including:
While all of these methods of communication are allowed, you will need to pay special attention to details such as the visitation hours as listed by the prison, and the rules for sending letters/packages.
You do not want to fly in the face of prison rules and end up getting your loved one in trouble with the system because you didn't pay close enough attention to what you were doing.
The general information you need for this prison is as follows:
|Physical Address||Lumberton Correctional Institution
75 Legend Road
Lumberton, NC 28359
|General Phone||(910) 618-5574|
If you are to send a letter to someone who is behind bars there, you will need to follow a precise format set up by the prison to ensure the right mail gets to the right person. This means that you will want to follow this system:
Offender Name and OPUS Number Prison Name Prison Street Address or Post Office Box number City, State and zip code of the prison location
If you fail to address the letter precisely like that, then the mail may not get delivered at all. And it may be some time before you realize that your letter has not arrived as you had intended.
People often get very frustrated by this fact because it means that they spend a considerable amount of time going back and forth with the prison trying to get their communications out to their loved ones.
If you want this work to be done properly the first time, you should use DoNotPay. Not only can they check on the procedure for how to get a letter sent to your loved one behind bars, but they can also help you locate that person.
Remember, prisons move their inmates around quite a bit, and it is common for people to get confused about where their particular loved one is currently located. Thus, it is necessary to have a system that can help track them down. DoNotPay provides that system.
How To Use DoNotPay To Locate Your Loved One
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
How Else Can DoNotPay Be Useful?
You don't want to stop with just locating your loved ones in prison. DoNotPay can help you accomplish so much more. They have services that assist people with:
- Finding a good lawyer
- Filing a complaint against the police
- Petitioning the court for a new hearing
DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer. You can use it any time you wish you had an attorney on your side. Try it today!