How to Contact Your Loved One In Lucile Plane State Jail Texas
Located in Dayton, Texas, is classified as a moderate-level security state prison and home to over 2,275 female inmates. It is part of Liberty County, Texas. Inmates receive ambulatory medical, mental health, and dental services at this facility. They also benefit from a wide range of educational and vocational classes.
If you have a loved one in Lucile Plane State Jail, you can try to contact them yourself. However, one small mistake means your letter or phone call doesn't go through. With DoNotPay, you can reach out to an inmate in just five convenient steps.
Lucile Plane State Jail Contact Information
, located just four miles north of Dayton, in unincorporated Liberty County, Texas. The facility is operated by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) and is on shared land with Hightower Prison Unit and Henley State Jail.
|Physical address||Lucile Plane State Jail
904 FM 686
Dayton, TX, 77535
How to Contact Inmates at Lucile Plane State Jail on Your Own
If you want to contact an inmate at Lucile Plane State Jail, you can:
- Send mail - You can write letters to inmates. If you send a picture, it can be no more than 4" x 6", and it cannot contain any content that is sexual or violent in nature.
- Send money - Register with JPAY.
- Via phone - You need to register your phone number with texasprisonphone.com. You will need to find the inmate's ID online or by calling the jail or an 800 number for the jail. The phones are only manned from 8 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
- In-person - Upon approval, you can visit the prison Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 3 pm and weekdays from 8 am to 3:30 pm.
A word of warning
Before you try to visit your loved one in person, be aware that there are several hoops to jump through if you want to visit your loved one at Lucile Plane State Jail. For instance, you will need to pass a background check, schedule your visit, and verify that your loved one has not lost the privilege of having a visitor.
You also need to keep in mind that only two adults aged 18 or older can be present at the visitation, and you have only two hours starting when your loved one sits down. Also, you should understand that children do not count towards the visitor limit as long as they are well-behaved.
Finally, you must be aware that there is no visitation on the first Thursday of the month, and you can only give an incarcerated individual a maximum of $50 when you visit.
How to Call Your Loved One in Lucile Plane State Jail
Unfortunately, you cannot call an inmate. Inmates will only be allowed to call approved phone numbers. Inmates can only call from 7 am to 10 pm. Keep in mind - you can only talk for 30 minutes at a time.
If you want to talk to your loved one in Lucile Plane State Jail on the phone, you need to register your phone number - remember, you need the inmate's ID number for this.
You will also need:
- To be at least 18 years of age
- Verify you are the registered owner of the number
- Agree to receive inmate calls
- Pay for the phone calls
- Confirm that you will not use speakerphone, forward calls, or make 3-way calls
Difficulties You May Have Contacting a Loved One in Lucile Plane State Jail
The difficulty you will most likely face when trying to contact a loved one in Lucile Plane State Jail is COVID-19 restrictions. If you can't visit your loved one in person, you will have to pay $10 for a 60-minute remote video visitation session.
Keep in mind, offenders are only allowed one remote video visitation each month, and the visitation fee will only be waived during the first 90 days. In other words, you can only get up to two free remote video visits with your loved one.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
If you want to write a prisoner, but you're not sure where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in just five convenient steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
can do a lot more than just help you find and connect with an incarcerated loved one. You can turn to DNP if you need to:
- Learn more about having prison pen pals
- Learn how to address a letter to an inmate
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved one
But that’s not all! DoNotPay can also help you if you want to:
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Get refunds from other companies
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast and easy
- And more!