How to Start a LiveBarn Free Trial Without Any Risks
LiveBarn broadcasts hockey games live online from both E9 Invitational's host locations, where live and on-demand replays of games are available. When friends and family cannot attend a game, they can watch it online through this service. Coaches and athletes can review their games, share video highlights online, and download full games for historical purposes. Did you know that instead of paying for LiveBarn broadcasts, you could appeal for a free trial?
We've all seen how appealing free trial offers can be. Companies know that offering "free" trials are a sure way to get new customers to sign up, whether for a streaming service like Hulu, a membership like Amazon Prime, or a subscription service like BarkBox.
However, there is one significant snag: you will almost always have to enter your credit card information.
Even though these companies promise that they'll never charge your card during the free trial period, your card is open to attack once the trial period ends. They take advantage of the fact that most people forget to suspend their trials on time, allowing them to charge your card multiple times before you realize you're a paying subscriber.
Requesting a account on your own can be a time-consuming and challenging process. However, it would be best not to be troubled, as DoNotPay will walk you through the overall process. Additionally, we offer to appeal on your behalf. If you require assistance with using a virtual credit card to obtain free trials, DoNotPay may be able to assist you as well.
DoNotPay creates these credit cards for free so that you won't incur any fees. DoNotPay enables you to appeal for free LiveBarn trials and avoid being charged in a faster, more convenient, automated, and less frustrating manner.
Does LiveBarn Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, offers a 14-day trial period, after which you will need to pay a monthly subscription of $12.95 or $24.95/month. Depending on seasons, LiveBarn offers different trial periods, with some extending to 30 days while others last only for a day.
How Can I Get a LiveBarn Free Trial?
Free trials on LiveBarn require a promotional code as a critical requirement. Here is the step-by-step guide on registering for a LiveBarn free trial account.
- Click https://livebarn.com/en/register
- Enter the promotion code in the "Promotion Code" field.
- After the free trial period ends, you can select any plan you'd like to continue using.
- You will not receive charges if you cancel within the first 30 days.
With the free trial, you will be able to:
- Stream live events from any LiveBarn location.
- For 30 days, you can watch LiveBarn on demand.
- Share and save 30-second highlights.
- Download complete games and practices
After the free trial, you will have to pay a subscription fee to re-access LiveBarn services.
Does the LiveBarn Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, LiveBarn will let you know that you must now pay to continue using their services when your free trial is up. After that, the subscription will continue to renew itself every month without further action on your part.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Virtual credit cards (VCCs) are credit or debit card numbers that you can use to purchase online. They frequently save you money by not charging you for services you don't need if you forget to ask for your money back after the free trial period expires.
DoNotPay enables you to generate an arbitrary number and credit card information for use with any service. Once the free trial period expires, the service cannot charge you since there is no money on the card, and you automatically unsubscribe.
How Do You Activate The Virtual Credit Card?
- On DoNotPay, search for a free trial card and enter LiveBarn as the company you want a free trial with.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card for you to use with that merchant. Copy the card information displayed on your screen.
- Sign up for your free trial using the card and have fun!
How Much Does LiveBarn Cost After the Trial?
|Membership Plan||Monthly cost|
What Will LiveBarn Charges Look Like in My Statement?
The LiveBarn subscription charges will appear on your bank statement once you decide to keep the service after the free trial.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to LiveBarn?
At times, you may be dissatisfied with LiveBarn's services and interested in finding alternatives that provide comparable services. There are several popular alternatives to LiveBarn services:
- ESPN: Live Sports & Scores
- Firewagon hockey
- FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino
- CBS Sports App Scores & News
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with almost anything! Including:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Cancelling subscriptions or memberships
- How to get revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or cancelled flights
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Contact us today at DoNotPay, and we will help you get your free trials and ensure you don't incur any charges.