Reach Out to Someone in the Lewis Arizona State Prison Complex
If you know someone in the , how can you reach them? You need to know the rules for how to send in packages to inmates, and you might also want to know about visitation hours. Inmates are kept away from society as part of their rehabilitation, and that means that they have to rely on people reaching out to them via the mail or in-person visits.
DoNotPay can help you track down your loved ones and ensure that they can communicate with you as needed.
The Essential Information for the Lewis Arizona State Prison Complex
The is one of many prison complexes run by the state of Arizona Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. It is approximately 50 miles outside of the state capital in Phoenix, and it has a maximum capacity of 4,397 inmates at any given time.
There are inmates there from various custody levels, and they are segregated from one another based on the severity of the crimes they have been convicted of.
If you would like to reach someone held in the facility, then you need the address and contact information for the prison itself:
|Physical Address||26700 South Highway 85 Buckeye, AZ 85326|
|Mailing Address||ASPC Lewis PO Box 70 Buckeye, AZ 85326|
How to Apply for Visitation
Not just anyone is allowed to come and visit people spending time behind bars in these facilities. The rules are strictly enforced as far as who is allowed in, and who is not. This is done to prevent any incidents that could occur should someone unauthorized show up at the facility. You can apply for visitation in either of these two ways:
- Online application
- Printed application
The online application is the fastest route for most people, but there are fees associated with applying this way. If those fees are not paid within 30 days of submitting the visitation application, then the application will be automatically denied.
Regardless of which application route you decide to take, you should know that it is necessary for you to go through the necessary background checks in order to qualify for visitation status. You will not be permitted into the facility until you can prove that you have gone through those hurdles. It is all about maintaining safety and about keeping people away who have no business being around the inmates.
How Can DoNotPay Help You Find Your Loved One In The System?
If you are attempting to track down a loved one who is somewhere in the Arizona prison system, you already know the struggle that this can be. The system does not make it easy, and they frequently move people around. Your best bet is to use DoNotPay and these simple steps to help find them:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
DoNotPay Works Can Assist You With All Inmate Contacting Inquiries
DoNotPay can assist you with all aspects of contacting an inmate, including how to properly pin the letter for approval once it has been reviewed.
DoNotPay Can Help In Many Other Ways
DoNotPay has always prided itself on the ability to help its users with any kind of bureaucratic entanglement that they may find themselves ensnared in at some point. They want to do this because they know that loyal users remain loyal when they see with their own eyes just how much DoNotPay can come through for them when needed. Check out some of the other ways DoNotPay has helped people:
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Stopping text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
Anything that you can think of that requires you to interface with the government in some capacity is probably something that they have already sunk their teeth into. If you want to avoid the pain and wasted time of dealing with this all yourself, then you need DoNotPay.