Infiniti Extended Warranties From A to Z
Infiniti car owners enjoy a 4-year or 60,000-mile factory warranty, but it’s often not enough since they keep their vehicle for much longer.
If you want to extend your Infiniti warranty, learn about the company’s extension plan and the ways to file a warranty claim.
What Do Infiniti Extended Warranties Involve?
You can extend your Infiniti warranty through the company’s Elite Protection Program. The program includes several options:
|Vehicle Service Contract||Up to eight years or 120,000 miles||
|Elite CPO Wrap Extended Protection||Up to eight years, no limited miles||
|Prepaid Maintenance Agreement||Varies||
|Ultimate Platinum Protection and Platinum Protection||Varies||
All repairs are done by Infiniti-trained technicians.
How To File an Infiniti Extended Warranty Claim by Yourself
You can claim your Infiniti warranty by contacting the nearest retailer. Here are some of the ways of reaching out to your Infiniti retailer:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
How To Claim Your Infiniti Extended Warranty Over the Phone
You can find the nearest retailer’s phone number and file a warranty claim by following these steps:
- Open the Retailer Locator
- Enter your location or click on USE MY CURRENT LOCATION
- Find the phone number of the nearest retailer
- Call the retailer, explain what issue you are experiencing with your Infiniti car, and ask for a repair
How To Submit an Infiniti Warranty Claim Online
Another way you can contact the retailer and claim your warranty is through an online form. Here is how to do it:
- Visit the Retailer Locator page
- Provide your location
- Select the nearest retailer and click on CONTACT RETAILER to open the form
- Give us your personal information and contact details
- Write down what problem you are experiencing and request a repair
- Click on SUBMIT
It might take a while for the retailer to see your request and reply.
File an Infiniti Warranty Claim in Person
Through the Retailer Locator, you can also find the address of retailers in your area. Choose the nearest one and visit the service.
Use DoNotPay To Claim Your Infiniti Warranty Effortlessly
DoNotPay—the world’s first robot lawyer—makes filing an Infiniti warranty claim super easy. You only need to complete a few steps, and we’ll take care of the rest. Here is what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in any
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Car Warranty
- Give us the info about your Infiniti protection plan and the issue you are experiencing
- Hit Submit
When we receive your request, we’ll compose a claim letter on your behalf and send it to Infiniti. The company will contact you regarding your claim. If needed, DoNotPay can also set up a service appointment for you.
Use DoNotPay if you need more guidance about car warranties. You can find out more about extended warranties for used cars. We can also help you learn what to do if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
Did Infinity Reject Your Claim? File an Appeal With DoNotPay
If Infiniti denies your claim, DoNotPay can help you appeal the decision in no time! You need to provide a few details, and we’ll generate an appeal letter on your behalf. We can build your case by relying on the implied U.S. warranty laws and increase your chances of winning.
All you need to do is:
- Access DoNotPay from any
- Open the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide the details about your original claim
- Tap Submit
Infiniti should contact you soon after it receives our letter and inform you about the result of your case.
Don’t Let Administrative Tasks Pile up to Infinity! Use DoNotPay To Tackle Them!
If you are not sure which home warranty provider in America to choose, read our home warranty reviews and find the best one for you.
Log in to DoNotPay in any , and get our assistance in completing daunting tasks, such as:
- Getting in touch with your friends and relatives in jail
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting rid of spam emails once and for all
- Seeking refunds and compensation from airlines
- Claiming refunds from any company
- Finding missing money under your name anywhere in the U.S.
- Solving credit card problems in no time
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast
- Ending your subscriptions and memberships
- Protecting yourself when exposed to harassment or stalking
- Filing other types of warranty claims
- Taking anyone to small claims court effortlessly
- Making college application fee waiver requests
- Fighting parking tickets
- Applying for free trials without thinking about charges
- Blocking annoying robocalls
- Dodging phone verification when signing up for services
- Filing insurance claims fast and easy
- Putting an end to text messages
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Applying for different clinical trials
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Handling your unpaid bills
- Acing government tests
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement