How to Cancel Amazon Fresh Trial
Originally, Amazon Fresh was available to Prime members in select cities for an additional fee. Now, it's free with your Prime membership! If you're looking to , you have to cancel Amazon Prime.
Canceling any subscription service, from Prime Fresh and to Planet Fitness, CVS Carepass, Xbox Live, Epoch Payments, SiriusXM, and Massage Envy, should be simple, but you could hit a few snags. For example, if you're trying to cancel a trial, you'll need to complete the cancelation before your credit card is automatically charged for your first billing cycle. If you're canceling the service after months or years of use, you'll have to find the cancelation instructions and cancel before your next billing cycle, or you will be charged again.
If you're no longer using Amazon Fresh or Amazon Prime, DoNotPay can make it easy for you to cancel without wasting time or money.
How to Cancel Amazon Fresh on Your Own
In the past, was an add-on paid service with your Prime membership. Canceling requires following these steps:
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Click "Your Account" under "Accounts & Lists"
- Choose "Prime – View benefits and payment settings."
- Choose "Manage Fresh Add-on"
- Hit "End Membership" to cancel the membership or "Do Not Continue" to cancel your trial
Now, Fresh is a free part of your Prime membership. If you no longer want it, you can simply stop using it. However, if you want to cancel your Prime membership, you'll need to follow these steps
- Visit this page
- Click "End Membership" and follow the instructions
Or, you can follow these steps
- Go to your Prime Account
- Choose "Update, Cancel, and More" and follow the instructions to cancel
Any additional subscriptions that are tied to your Prime membership will also be canceled. If you have any unused benefits remaining in your current membership period, you will be issued a refund.
Use DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Cards for a Free Trial of Amazon Prime and Amazon Fresh
Amazon offers a free trial of Amazon Prime, so you can try Amazon Fresh if it's available in your region. Keep in mind that delivery charges may apply on certain orders. However, you will have to enter your credit card information, and if you forget to cancel your Amazon Prime trial before the trial period is up, you will be charged for a membership.
This is great if you decide you want to continue, but it can be stressful to sign up knowing you have to watch the calendar and make sure you cancel the trial in time. Fortunately, there's an easier way.
With DoNotPay's virtual credit cards, you can enjoy your trial without giving up your credit card information or risk being charged. This is how it works
- DoNotPay will give you a random card number, which you can use when you sign up for a free trial.
- Because there's no money or account associated with this number, it can't be charged.
- When the trial is over, your account will automatically cancel, and you won't be charged for a membership you don't want.
DoNotPay's virtual credit cards offer a stress-free way of enjoying as many free trials as you want, so you can decide which ones are worth it.
Is Amazon Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue
Hopefully, you'll enjoy your Amazon Fresh service and have no trouble canceling Prime when it's time. However, that's not always the case. If you feel like Amazon has wronged you in any way, you may need to escalate the situation to find a solution. DoNotPay pay can help you sue Amazon or any other company in small claims court, so you can get the compensation you deserve.
Don't let a big company intimidate you. DoNotPay's service has been recognized by the American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, and we make it easy for you to understand and complete the process of suing someone in small claims court.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Amazon Fresh?
Canceling your Amazon Fresh subscription should not deprive you of access to online grocery shopping services, find some alternatives below
Use DoNotPay to Cancel Amazon Fresh/Amazon Prime
DoNotPay takes the stress out of or any other service or subscription, saving you time and money. Simply tell us about your membership, and we'll cancel it for you and let you know when the cancelation is confirmed.
It's fast and easy:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
DoNotPay strives to simplify the subscription cancellation process—along with many other challenging legal and financial situations.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
We make it easy and stress-free to cancel any service, but that's not all we can do. Our robot lawyers are here to help you take action in a variety of difficult and frustrating circumstances. This is what we can do for you:
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Recover a hacked account
- Recover account passwords
- Report price gouging
- Contact the customer service department
- Negotiate your hotel bill
- Confirm accounts without giving away your phone number
- Get help paying your bills
- Enjoy a free trial without giving your credit card information
DoNotPay can help you navigate these situations and many others. .