A Safe Way To Get Harry’s Free Trial Set
Harry's is an American company based in New York. They are praised by GQ, Men’s Health, and Esquire. Not only do they offer shaving products, but also face and hair care items. Their mission is to provide you with high-quality products at a reasonable price.
Besides taking care of your body, they care about the mind as well, which is why they donate 1% of their profit to various organizations dealing with mental health.
Their website is straightforward and appealing, although it might not be clear whether you can snatch a free set or not.
We at DoNotPay know how tricky free trial offers can be, and we are here to answer all your questions. Keep reading!
Does Harry’s Offer a Free Trial?
Yes and no. They do offer a trial set, but it is not technically free. You still have to pay 8$ to get three shaving items and shipping free of charge.
There are ways you can pay next to nothing with the help of various coupons.
When choosing the coupon to get Harry’s Starter set, look for the Free Trial Set Coupon:
With the help of these coupons, you can acquire the famous set for an attractive price of only 3$! This price is actually for shipping and the set is free of charge.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Put the product in your shopping cart
- Click on Checkout and follow the steps
- Enter your coupon code on the Order Summary Page
- Tap on Apply
- Place your order!
What You Need To Know About Harry’s Starter Set
Before grabbing the trial set, there are a few things you should be aware of.
Are You Eligible?
Before you sign up to try it out, you should know whether you are eligible for a trial. To use Harry’s services, you should be at least 18 years old, or 13 and have your parent or legal guardian’s permission, as stated in Harry's terms of service.
It is also good to know that you can get the trial set only once, as a new customer, and just one set is permitted per household.
What Is in the Trial Set?
Harry's Starter Set includes all the essentials of a good shave:
- A shave gel
- A five-blade razor with a rubber handle
- A travel blade cover
The handle comes in three colors—bright orange, indigo blue, and tropical green. For an extra 10$, you could also choose the sophisticated chrome color.
The set should last for at least 2 weeks, or even more if you don’t shave so often.
How Much Is It?
The set will cost you 13$, but it is often on sale!
There are two shipping methods for Harry’s products. One is ‘Economy’—it’s free and it takes around a week to get delivered. The second one usually takes two to four business days to arrive and it will set you back 10$.
If you want to know the estimated delivery time depending on your location, you can find the information in their Help Center.
How To Sign Up for Harry’s Trial Offer
Once you know if you can order the trial set, you should become familiar with the steps to get one. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Harry's website
- In the top left corner click on Get started
- Choose the color of your handle by clicking on the colored circle
- Select Next step
- Choose your next refill
- Select Next step
- Answer about your shaving habits
- Then they offer you their premium membership, but you can click on Finish without Core
- Sign in with email or Facebook
- On the lower right side click on the box Coupon code and paste the code
- Proceed to checkout
Does the Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, it does. When ordering the starter set, you have to give your payment information and they charge you automatically around two weeks after you ordered it. They accept the following payment methods:
Is It Accepted?
Harry’s will charge you after about two weeks, but it is also stated that you can cancel and get a full refund within 30 days. You can do that by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account on Harry’s website
- Go to your Details page
- In the bottom left corner click on Cancel Plan
- Choose your cancellation reason and select Continue
- Confirm the cancellation on the next page
What else you can do is contact them directly and ask to cancel your plan:
Escape Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
Remembering to cancel subscriptions on your own can be daunting. Companies rely on that forgetfulness and are sly when it comes to coming up with the best “free” offer just to get your credit card information. Before you know it, you get another shipment of goods you didn’t know you ordered or some subscription you don’t recognize gets renewed. And of course, you lose money.
Harry’s states that you will be notified via email so as to cancel or customize your order. They do it before each shipment, which is not that common in the world of business. While Harry’s is fair to their customers, many other companies are not.
We are here to help you avoid paying for forgotten subscriptions with companies that offer free trials. With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit card, not only can you enjoy any free trial period stress-free, but you also don’t have to divulge any bank information. This free trial card is not linked to your bank in any capacity, so you can rest assured that no money will magically disappear from your account.
You can access your virtual card via .
To the vendor, our randomly created credit card will seem like any other. Some of its benefits are
- Protecting your personal information
- Companies can’t charge you after free trials
- Unsubscribing automatically from unwanted deals
- Using it for any future free trials
How Much Is the Renewed Subscription to Harry’s Products?
How much money will they charge you after the trial period? It all depends on the plan you chose when you ordered the Starter set.
In the table below, check to see which plan is yours.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
More credit card or cancellation problems? DoNotPay strives to save your precious time and be the perfect middle man for your red-tape problems and similar issues. We all know how tedious that can get, which is why many people give up. Relax and see how fast we can get to the finish line.
DoNotPay can help you if you open it in a .
Check out our other offers below and find easy-breezy solutions to overcomplicated problems with just one click. We can help you with:
- Solving credit card problems
- Contesting a traffic ticket
- Claiming compensations and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Handling unpaid bills
- Getting refunds from companies
- Signing-up for a free trial safely
- Getting back at robocalls
- Canceling subscriptions
- Cutting in line for a talk with customer support
- Scheduling a DMV appointment stress-free
- Fighting a parking ticket
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Keeping you safe from harassment and stalking
- Suing companies or people in small claims court
- Stopping text-message spam