Get a Certified Copy of Your Hamilton County, Ohio Marriage Certificate Fast
In Hamilton County in Ohio, which includes the greater Cincinnati area, you will not request a copy of your marriage certificate from the Vital Records Office or from the County Clerk. The Hamilton County Probate Court is in charge of maintaining marriage records. If you need to know how to get a certified copy of your you have come to the right place, we can tell you how.
Don't have time to waste? You are in luck because the Marriage Certificates product from DoNotPay will request a certified copy of your Hamilton County marriage certificate on your behalf.
Getting Married in Hamilton County, Ohio
When you get married in Hamilton County, Ohio you will need to first apply for a marriage license. Both parties must be present to obtain the marriage license but Ohio does not require a blood test or a waiting period. The marriage license will cost $75 but that includes the cost of the initial marriage certificate. Once it is available it will be sent to you by mail.
Who Can Get a Hamilton County Marriage Certificate?
In Hamilton County, a marriage certificate copy can be requested from the Hamilton County Probate court. Marriage certificates are public knowledge in Ohio so anyone can request a copy.
The Cost of a Hamilton County Marriage Certificate Copy
Obtaining a copy of a Hamilton County marriage certificate is much cheaper than in many counties. Hamilton County charges just $2.
How Long Will a Marriage Certificate Copy Take?
Most marriage certificate copy requests in Hamilton County can be processed and sent within five days. The volume of requests being received can delay processing as well as difficulty locating the record requested.
Get a Hamilton County Marriage Certificate Copy on Your Own
There are different methods you can use to request certified copies of your marriage documents from Hamilton County, Ohio:
- In person
- By email
- By phone
- Through fax
- By mail
|Hamilton County Probate Contact Information|
|Website||Hamilton County Probate Court|
Hamilton Probate Court Building
William Howard Taft Center
230 E 9th Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
|Mailing Address||Attn. Records Department
Hamilton County Probate Court,
William Howard Taft Center
230 E 9th Street Cincinnati,
Payment must be made with cash or credit card for most methods.
- If requesting by mail you will need to include a money order or cashier's check for the exact amount of your order.
- Mail-in requests are also asked to include a self-addressed and stamped envelope for the certificate to be sent to you.
Get a Hamilton County Marriage Certificate Copy With DoNotPay
Your time is valuable. Stop throwing it away on tasks that can easily be completed for you.
If you want to order a but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to the Certificates of Marriage product on DoNotPay.
- Select whether the certificate belongs to you or a relative/loved one. If it belongs to someone else, enter the details of both people on the certificate, and select/upload evidence that proves your relationship with them. If the certificate is yours, enter the details of your spouse.
- Enter the city, state, and county where the marriage certificate was issued as well as the date it was issued.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Next, there is more time, more money, and more savings. With the help of DoNotPay, you will get more done, saving you time to look for more ways to save.
- Create your passport photos
- Search for chargebacks and refunds
- Create a defamation demand letter and make it stop
- Get free raffle tickets for all types of prizes
- Learn how to cancel any subscription
- Get airline flight compensation
- Get help for item return request
- File complaints quickly and easily
- Create a child travel consent form