All About The Green State Correctional Institution
Green State Correctional institution is one of the 23 correctional facilities in Pennsylvania. Also known as SCI Green, the facility is rated as maximum security, supermax and was opened in 1993 with state-of-the-art features at the time that included air conditioning and cable television.
The institution is located in Franklin Township, Greene County, Pennsylvania. It sits on a 128-acre site known as the Allison Tract. It has a capacity of 1,853 prisoners but, as of 2019, had about 1,717.
The facility offers various inmate programs for family, relationship and self, sex offenders, Re-entry Service office (RSO), GED, and other offense-related programs.
Where is SCI Greene Located?
The prison is located near Waynesburg off Interstate 79 and Pennsylvania Route 21. The facility is headed by superintendent Michael Zaken and deputies Mark DiAlesandro and Stephen Buzas.
For clarifications and other details, you can contact the facility through numerous contact options as provided. These include;
|Physical Address||SCI Greene
169 Progress Drive
Waynesburg, PA 15370
|Phone Number||(724) 852-2902|
|General Email||You can only contact the prison through third-party services like JPAY|
How to Contact Inmates at Greene State Correctional Facility
You can use several methods to contact an inmate at the Greene State Correctional Facility.
- Physical visits at designated days and hours.
- Video visitation.
- Send Money.
The mail is opened, scanned, and then mailed back to the respective facility at the sorting facility. All mail sent to an inmate should be sent to the following address:
Inmate Name/Inmate Number
PO Box 33028
St Petersburg, FL 33733
Steps to Take Before Calling or Writing to a Prisoner
- The first step is to know where the calls are coming from, mainly because of the charges. You can do this by using the 'How to find an Inmate' feature on DoNotPay. The app has a crucial product that will help you connect with an inmate or locate them regardless of where they are in the US.
- Use your web browser to open your DoNotPay account.
- In the Connect with an Inmate tab, select locate someone
- Provide the details of the inmate, including the name and their state
- Submit the request.
The process is quick, and you will have the results within seconds.
Get In Touch With Your Loved Ones Via DoNotPay
Receiving calls from prisons is often expensive, especially when they are interstate calls. Driving down to the prison is often tedious and time-consuming, and most people could honestly do without all the searching and rules to be followed. DoNotPay offers a simpler, better way to stay in touch with your loved ones while they are incarcerated.
All you have to do is use the Connect with an Inmate feature on DoNotPay, provide the necessary details, including name, ID, Booking Number, Name of the Prison, and if the inmate is in a unit their unit as well.
DoNotPay Can Help You Connect With Your Imprisoned Friend
DoNotPay's "Connect with an Inmate" features can help you locate and get in touch with your imprisoned friend. You just need to follow these simple steps.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive for your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is considered the first robot lawyer globally, helping you solve a slew of common challenges that would otherwise take a lot of time and frustration to solve. Besides helping you connect with an inmate, DoNotPay can also;
- Help you sue people and companies in small claims courts
- Fight speeding tickets, traffic tickets, and Parking tickets
- Deal with credit card issues
- Easily cancel memberships and subscriptions
- Getting priority when calling customer service reps
DoNotPay is a versatile web app with numerous features that can help you solve some of the most common but often frustrating problems, ranging from small court claims to bills you're unable to pay.