How to Contact an Inmate at the Forrest City Medium Federal Correctional Institution
The, also called FCI Forrest City and the Federal Correctional Institution Forrest City, is a medium-security federal prison located in Forrest City, Arkansas. It currently holds 1,540 inmates, all of whom are adult males. But connecting with an inmate at the Forrest City Medium Federal Correctional Institution or any federal prison can be a difficult process to navigate. Thankfully, DoNotPay is here to help you maintain contact with your loved one.
Where Is the Forrest City Medium Correctional Facility Located?
is located in Forrest City, Arkansas, which is part of Saint Francis County in the eastern part of the state (about 85 miles east of Little Rock and 45 miles west of Memphis). This is part of the much larger Forrest City Federal Correctional Complex (FCC Forrest City).
|Physical Address||1400 Dale Bumpers Road
Forrest City, AR, 72335
|General Contact Telephone||(870) 494-4200|
How to Contact Inmates at Forrest City Medium Correctional Facility
You can contact inmates at FCI Forrest City in person, by sending letters, and by email.
How to Send Letters to Forrest City Medium Correctional Facility Inmates
(Your prisoner's full committed name and register number)
FCI Forrest City Medium
Federal Correctional Institution
PO Box 3000
Forrest City, AR 72336
Note that as FCI Forrest City is a federal prison, you won't be able to send packages to prisoners without authorization from prison staff.
How to Send Email to Forrest City Medium Correctional Facility Inmates
As a federal prison, the Forrest City Medium Correctional Facility participates in the Trust Fund Limited Inmate Computer System or TRULINCS. This allows prisoners to send and receive secure emails without having access to the Internet. Once your inmate is approved to use TRULINCS, they can add you to their contact list. You'll receive a message asking whether you want contact from them, and from there, you can set up a CorrLinks account to send and receive emails. Note that these emails will be monitored by prison staff.
How to Visit Forrest City Medium Correctional Facility Inmates
- Visits to the Forrest City Medium Correctional Facility take place between 8 AM and 3 PM on weekends and federal holidays.
- Inmates can have up to 4 adults and five children visiting them at once, and they are granted up to 5 visits per month.
- All visitors age 16 and up need to provide legal photo identification.
Steps to Take Before Contacting a Prisoner
The most important thing when contacting any prisoner is to be sure of their location. Especially in the federal system, prisoners can move around often, and it can be hard to keep track of them. That's why DoNotPay lets you look up any prisoner in three simple steps:
- Go to the DoNotPay web app and select the Connect with an Inmate product.
- Select the "Locate Someone" option.
- Enter the inmate's full name and the state they are in.
And that's all. You'll have the location and register number of your inmate in seconds.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Loved Ones
Whether your imprisoned family member is a friend or loved one, or simply a prison pen pal, your regular contact with them is one of the greatest gifts they can receive. DoNotPay can help you keep in contact with loved ones in prison, no matter where they are, in five easy steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
DoNotPay can do a lot more than help you connect with inmates at the Forrest City Medium Correctional Institution. In fact, as the world's first robot lawyer, it can help you with:
- Fighting SMS spam
- Creating burner phone numbers to sign up for services without verification
- Suing any person or company in small claims court
- Skipping long hold times with customer service
- Getting chargebacks and refunds from any company
- Reducing your bills
And much more!