Connect With Eden Detention Center Through DoNotPay
The Eden Detention Center is located in Concho County, Texas, and is run by the Corrections Corporation of America. Following its closure in 2017, the facility was reopened in 2019 under a contract under the United States Marshals Service. Currently, Eden Detention Center holds 139 federal male offenders, although it can hold up to 1422 inmates.
Unfortunately, detainees cannot receive incoming calls at the Eden Detention Center. You have to leave an urgent message or call their number, and leave the detainee's full name, alien registration number, and how you can be reached. Your message will then be forwarded to the detainee. There are possibilities that your loved one will miss your information through this procedure. Luckily, DoNotPay has created the Connect With an Inmate service that offers a simple process to connect with an Eden Detention Center inmate. Read on to learn more about Eden Detention Center and how you can use our service to connect with your loved one detained in the center.
Eden Detention Information
Eden Detention Center is located at 792 E Broadway Street, Eden, Texas. Currently, the facility is headed by Philip Valdez, who has held this position since May 2019. More information about the facility includes:
|Eden Detention physical Address||Eden Detention Center
702 East Broadway
Eden, Texas 76837
|Inmate Mailing Address||Inmate Name, ID Number, Eden Detention Center, P.O. Box 605, Eden, Texas 76837|
Eden Detention Center Visitation Hours:
You can only visit an inmate at the Eden Detention Center on federal holidays or weekends. The facility also allows dormitory visitation cycles, where visitors can visit inmates from one dormitory every week. However, the cycle doesn't apply on holidays. Other visitation information includes:
- Visitation only occurs from 8.00 A.M to 2.30 P.M.
- Visitors must be on the inmate's pre-approved visiting list, which permits a maximum of twenty visitors for every inmate
- Inmates can only receive a maximum of four visitors, including kids
- All visitors eighteen years or older should have their photo IDs to access a visiting room
- Visitors can only carry a maximum of $20 for the inmates' refreshments. The money should be kept in a small and clear wallet or plastic bag
- Visitors with small children are restricted to one bottle of milk, juice, blanket each, and two diapers
- All social or family visits are non-contact.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry firearms or any weapons into the facility.
- All visitors are subject to search while in the facility
- Visitors are not allowed to attempt or pass any items to the detainees
How to Connect With an Eden Detention Center Inmate By Yourself
If you wish to send a letter to a detainee, make sure that you include the following information:
- Your full name
- Alien identification number
- Housing location
- P.O. Box 1617 Eden, Texas 76837
Please note all incoming letters should be subjected to screening for contrabands. The mail will not be opened but will only be inspected by the delivery officer. All incoming mail to the detention center is delivered to the detainee within 24 hours of the receipt by the facility staff.
What You Should Do Before Calling or Writing to an Eden Detention Center Inmate
Before sending mail to the detainee, contact the facility mail clerk at 325-869-2704 Ext. 62261, Mail Room Supervisor Amber Gierisch.
Connecting with an inmate at Eden Detention Center seems overwhelming, especially with the strict requirements needed to write your letter and the possibility of failing to meet their expectations. DoNotPay offers a simple and seamless process to complete with the steps provided below.
DoNotPay Can Help!
Our Connect with an Inmate product doesn't stop helping you connect with an Eden Detention Center inmate. We can help you solve multiple issues, including:
- Write to a Prisoner
- Learn about Prison Pen-Pals
- Learn about Inmate visitations
- Learn how to Address a Letter to an Inmate
- Write Letters to Inmates
How DoNotPay Can Help You Connect With an Eden Detention Inmate
Does connecting with an Eden Detention Center inmate prove to be difficult? Are you frustrated with your unsuccessful attempts to connect with your friend or loved one? DoNotPay can help you with the following five easy steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name. We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo. Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one.
Reasons Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Connect with an Eden Detention Inmate
With us, you don't have to meet all the inflexible procedures explained above to connect with an inmate at the Eden Detention Center. With our five steps above, you can connect with your friend or loved one and can rest assured that your message is well delivered. Sign Up today, and let's help you reach out to your friend or loved one.