How to Connect With an Inmate in Davis Correctional Facility
If your loved one is serving jail time at Davis Correctional Facility, you know too well the difficulties of maintaining healthy communication with them. Prison facilities have stringent rules regarding writing letters or calling inmates. Fortunately, DoNotPay provides an easier and more convenient way to locate and connect with inmates.
Through our newly integrated mailing technology and encrypted database, you can now send letters to any inmate from our app or website, just like the way you send texts or emails over your smartphone. You can also use our new search tool to locate a loved one quickly, whether held in a federal, state, or county facility.
Where Is Davis Correctional Facility Located?
Davis Correctional Facility is a private prison in Holdenville, Oklahoma, CoreCivic. The state contracts the facility to provide bed space and other services for the inmates. Currently, the facility is categorized as a medium maximum security prison with 1600 bed spaces for adult males. The following are the contact details and directions of Davis Correctional Facility:
|Physical Address||6888 East 133rd. Road, Holdenville, OK 74848-9033|
|Website||Davis Correctional Facility’s website|
|Inmate Mailing Address||Inmate Name, ID Number
Davis Correctional Facility
6888 East 133rd Road
Holdenville, OK 74848-9033
How to Contact Inmates at Davis Correctional Facility
The following are some of the ways to contact a loved one being held at Davis Correctional Facility:
Davis Correctional Facility provides a visiting schedule based on the first letter of the inmates' last name. The following is a general schedule of the visits:
Level 1 and 2 Inmates
- Inmates A-K Fridays from 9 am-1 pm
- Inmates L-Z Mondays from 9 am-1 pm
Level 3 and 4 Inmates
- Inmates A-K Fridays from 1 pm-7 pm and Saturdays 9 am-7 pm
- Inmates L-Z Sundays 9 am-7 pm and Mondays 2 pm-7 pm
- Inmates A-K: Visits are made on Thursday before the actual holiday between 9 am-12 pm for level 1 and 2 inmates and 1 pm to 7 pm for level 3 and 4 inmates.
- Inmates L-Z: Visits are made on Tuesday after the actual holiday between 9 am-12 pm for level 1 and 2 inmates and 1 pm to 7 pm for level 3 and 4 inmates.
Remember that you have to present a "Visitor Request Form" and get authorized before visiting your loved one. The approval process takes up to two months. You should also research the general visitation rules, including the dressing code allowed at the facility.
Connecting Using a Phone
Inmates at Davis Correctional Facility have access to phone calls during certain times. You can't call the inmates as no incoming inmate phone calls and messages are allowed. However, you can receive collect calls from offenders if you use a local telephone company that will agree to bill you for the call. If you wish to purchase phone time so an inmate can call you, you can do so through the services offered by ConnectNetwork.
Write a Letter
You can also send a jail mail to a loved one at Davis Correctional Facility. Keep in mind the prison officers monitor all emails sent to the facility, and as such, you need to be mindful about your language. Davis Correctional Facility doesn't allow drop-off mail, meaning you have to research and use a proper procedure to send mail.
The process of connecting with a loved one at Davis Correctional Facility is long andtheirConnecting tedious. DoNotPay provides a better alternative to reach out to a loved one in the facility in just a few simple steps.
Steps to Take Before Writing to a Prisoner
Before sending mail to an inmate at Davis Correctional Facility, take the steps outlined below:
- Contact Davis Correctional Facility to check the rules and regulations.
- Find out your inmate's details, such as their full name and prisoner ID. Referencing correct information is essential when sending mail, as small mistakes can result in your mail being rejected.
- Mail your letter to the facility using the provided inmate mail address above. Use a standard white envelope.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate and Connect Your Imprisoned Friend
Get started by following the easy steps outlined below:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name. We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo. Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one.
Let DoNotPay Help You Communicate With a Loved One in Davis Correctional Facility
Interacting with loved ones in prison seems challenging for most people. Although Davis Correctional Facility has started visitation, phone, and mailing services to make it easier for both inmates and their families to connect, the actual steps involved when using these services are tedious and time-consuming. For example, you have to wait for not less than 60 days for your application to visit a loved one to be approved.
Luckily, DoNotPay offers a more convenient and accessible way to connect with inmates. Through our new prison product, we make the process of sending letters as easy as writing a text or an email. You can leverage our newly integrated mailing technology and encrypted database to send letters straight from our app or website to any prison. The inmate can also send responses to you, so you maintain healthy two-way communication. Contact us today to learn more about our product.