How To Enjoy Crunchyroll Free Trial Risk-Free
Crunchyroll is an American company that distributes, publishes, and streams anime, manga, and East Asian drama series. Crunchyroll offers its users more than 1,000 anime shows, more than 200 East Asian series, and 50 manga titles. It has over 70 million registered users worldwide. There are three monthly plans you can subscribe to if you want to enjoy everything the site has to offer.
Some people want to try out the service for free before they decide to commit to a subscription. That is why Crunchyroll free trial is the best option for anyone who wants to watch unlimited content without any obligation.
Can I Get a Crunchyroll Free Trial?
Crunchyroll offers a 14-day free trial for each type of membership.
Ways To Get a Crunchyroll Free Trial
You can receive a Crunchyroll Free Trial by creating an account on their website and choosing the membership you would like to try out. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Crunchyroll Home page
- On the header, click on Try Free Premium
- Choose the membership that you would like to try out, and click the Start 14-day free trial button
- You will be redirected to the Create account page
- Put in your email address and password to create an account
- Enter your credit card information
- Click on the Start free trial button in the bottom right corner
Does Crunchyroll Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Membership?
If you don’t cancel your Crunchyroll free trial before it ends, it will automatically be converted into a paid membership without prior notice. You will be billed every 30 days unless you cancel the service.
You can cancel your subscription or free trial at any time, and you won’t have to pay any fees. Crunchyroll doesn’t offer a refund if you forget to cancel your membership on time.
You can use your credit card or Paypal to pay for your membership.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
People often forget to unsubscribe from services during a free trial, enabling sneaky companies to take their money when the trial automatically turns into a paid subscription. If this has happened to you, we have a solution to your problem. DoNotPay has created an amazing new service called DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card.
- DoNotPay generates random credit card info and a number that you can use to subscribe to any service
- When the free trial ends, the company can’t charge you because there is no money on that card, so you get unsubscribed automatically
Your Crunchyroll subscription will renew automatically, but DoNotPay can keep your money in your pocket if you try our Virtual Credit Card.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser, get your Virtual Credit Card from our robot lawyer, and all free trials will always be free!
With the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card, you even receive a fake email address that you can use to subscribe to any service, so you don’t have to bother clearing your inbox of annoying spam emails companies like to send.
How Much Do Crunchyroll Memberships Cost After the Trial?
Crunchyroll offers three types of memberships with attractive features and plans:
- Crunchyroll FAN
- Crunchyroll MEGA FAN (1-Month)
- Crunchyroll MEGA FAN (12-Month)
Crunchyroll Fan is the most affordable membership with the fewest features available. It costs $7.99 per month, plus tax. You can watch content without ads. Other features included are:
- Unlimited access to the Crunchyroll library
- New episodes one hour after Japan
- Access to digital manga
- Stream on one device at a time
- No ads
Crunchyroll MEGA FAN (1-Month)
Crunchyroll Mega Fan (1-Month) is the most popular membership type. It costs $9.99 per month, plus tax. It offers all the features you get in the FAN subscription, with the added benefits of being able to:
- Stream on four devices at a time
- View content offline
Crunchyroll MEGA FAN (12-Month)
Crunchyroll MEGA FAN (12-Month) is the most convenient membership in which you can save 33% with a 12-month plan. It costs $79.99 a year, plus tax. It offers all the perks of the MEGA FAN plan, with a 16% discount on Monthly Plan, which is billed every 12 months.
|Type of Membership||Price|
|MEGA FAN (1-Month)||$9.99/month+tax|
|MEGA FAN (12-Month)||$79.99/year+tax|
What Can You Do If You Encounter Any Issues With the Service?
If you have any questions about the Crunchyroll free trial or your membership, you can:
- Contact Crunchyroll’s Customer Service
- Check out their FAQ page
- Interact with other members on the Forum
- Submit a request with your issue
When you are about to contact customer support concerning your membership and money transactions, keep in mind the information you need to include in your message:
- The charged amount
- The transaction date
- If you are being billed:
- The full name on your credit card
- The type of credit card
- The last four digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your card
- The billing zip code of your credit card
The correspondence with customer service can take forever, and the amount of data you need to provide is insane. If corresponding with customer service feels overwhelming, consider using the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card instead.
Check Out the FAQ
If you have a problem and don’t like talking to people, Crunchyroll has a FAQ page you can look at. Here’s how to access it:
- Go to the Crunchyroll home page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- On the footer under Support, click on Help/FAQ
- Choose the appropriate category for your problem
Talk To People on Crunchyroll’s Message Board
Crunchyroll has an interactive forum where you can state your problem, and the other members can offer you suggestions. The forum can be found under the Support headline.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay is a wonderful, convenient app that can be used as a tool for solving lots of day-to-day problems easily and quickly.
If Crunchyroll refuses to refund you, you can use DoNotPay to sue Crunchyroll in small claims court. Isn’t that awesome?
Lots of companies can pester their customers with spam mails. If you received spam mail while using Crunchyroll free trial, our app has a solution to that problem as well—DoNotPay can permanently block spam mail.
You still don’t know DoNotPay’s full potential! Check out our page on your web browser if you want us to help you:
- Deal with issues with credit cards
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Apply for clinical trials
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Help you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment easily
- Contest parking tickets
- Stop text spam for good
- Get refunds from companies