The Most Reliable Way to Contact an Inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility
Cimarron Correctional Facility is a moderate prison situated three miles southwest of Cushing in Payne County, Oklahoma. CoreCivic, previously known as Corrections Corporation of America, privately operates it under contract with the United States Marshals Service. Built-in 1997, the jail has a contracted capacity of 1650 adult male inmates. Currently, 1,470 medium-security beds and 180 maximum-security beds are available.
For inmates addicted to alcohol and substance abuse, the facility offers treatment programs and a 12-month long-term rehabilitative community program. Inmates at the facility participate in self-help programs such as Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous, along with family therapy and the Thinking for a Change program.
If you want to connect with an inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility easily, fast, and reliably, you should use the new DoNotPay.
How to Contact Inmates at Cimarron Correctional Facility
|Address||3200 South Kings Highway
Cushing, OK 74023
Visitors must first fill out a Visitor's Request Form before visiting the Cimarron Correctional Facility. Depending on the number of applications being handled simultaneously, the application procedure can take anywhere from 10 to 20 business days on average.
The length of the visitation will be directly related to the level of security. Inmates in levels 1 through 4 have one hour of interaction, level 2 inmates have two hours, level 3 inmates have three hours, and level 4 inmates have four hours. Processing of visitors concludes one hour and thirty minutes before the scheduled visiting hours.
Below is the schedule for visitation at Cimarron Correctional Facility:
|Level 1 inmates have non-contact visits by appointment||Fridays
|9:00 am - 6:00 pm
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|9: am - 11:00 am
8:00 am - 10:00 am
8:00 am - 10:00 am
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Level 3 and 4||Fridays
|12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Mail & Packages
While the facility appreciates receiving mail from loved ones, they scrutinize all incoming mail. In addition, they regulate the allowable packages. For example, it is forbidden to mail money, photocopied materials over six pages, money orders, and contraband to Detainees. You can also not tape or glue together pages sent via mail or as a package.
If you want to send a mail or package to a friend or kin at Cimarron Correctional Facility - CCA, you first must contact the facility for rules on shipping packages. According to general Oklahoma Department of Corrections guidelines, the facility allows for the mailing of packages provided a return address is given. However, before you can send anything to an inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility, check with the institution about limitations on weight, package frequency, and the allowable items.
The address to which you should refer the mail is:
Inmate's Name and DIN (department identification number)
3200 South Kings Highway, Cushing, OK, 74023
There are two ways of sending money to an inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility via Money Order or Western Union.
- Money Orders
Use the detainee's first and last name and his commissary number on the Pay To line of the money order. You can send them to the following address:
CCA Inmate Trust Inmate First and Last Name, DOC number CIMARRON Correctional Facility P.O. BOX 16545 Atlanta, GA 30321-0545
- Western Union
You can transfer cash through Western Union by visiting one of their walk-in stores or utilizing their website. Use the Blue Quick Collect form whenever possible.
Pay to: Corrections Corporation of America Code City: TrustCCA State: TN Sender's Account: Inmate's DOC number and last name
Inmates can make a phone call if the institution's rules allow it. Inmates are permitted to make thirty-minute calls between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm. under general Oklahoma Department of Corrections restrictions. In addition, the facility may sometimes record your call. Those who wish to receive calls must first register with the facility's phone system.
Steps to Take Before Connecting With an Inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility
- Before accepting an inmate's phone call, confirm their location. Consider using DoNotPay to locate an inmate's call regardless of the facility's location.
- In the Connect With an Inmate menu, choose ‘Locate Someone’.
- Enter the inmate's name and the state in which they are incarcerated.
- Submit the form.
DoNotPay will provide you with the incarcerated person's current location in seconds!
Difficulties You May Have Contacting Your Loved One in Cimarron Correctional Facility
The major difficulties you may experience while trying to connect with an inmate include:
- Lengthy visitation application approvals
- Restrictions of the time to call
- Monitoring and recording of phone calls
- Restrictions on the allowable that can be sent via mail or as a package
- Restrictions on the allowable dress code
Get In Touch With Your Loved One via DoNotPay
Noting the difficulties involved in connecting with an inmate, DoNotPay has eased the process of connecting with an inmate using the following steps:
- Fill out the prisoner's information.
- Create a message or attach an attachment.
- If necessary, upload the attached images.
- You can use DoNotPay's personalized templates.
- The letter is printed and forwarded by DoNotPay.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
If you want to connect with an inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 5 easy steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Other than using DoNotPay to connect with an inmate, you can also use it to solve many other problems such as;
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Stopping text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name.
Consider using DoNotPay to connect with a relative or acquaintance incarcerated at Cimarron Correctional Facility. The tool takes over and manages the entire process, allowing you to relax and enjoy a successful connection.