Make Sure It Stays Dead—How To Cancel Zombaio
Zombaio is a billing service for adult entertainment content. The company isn’t known for being a reliable biller and often withholds funds and cancels accounts on a whim. Their subscription service is much like a zombie—it doesn’t stay dead when you kill it. Users continue to receive bills even after they’ve tried to cancel the official way.
DoNotPay can help you avoid additional bills by canceling Zombaio once and for all. Our Find Hidden Money feature is the quickest and most reliable way to get rid of any subscription.
How To Cancel Zombaio
Many websites use Zombaio as their billing provider and sign up users for the subscription through the company. If you want to cancel those subscriptions, you have to do it through Zombaio.
Zombaio offers a few different ways to contact them regarding a cancellation:
- Live chat
Cancel Zombaio via Live Chat
The Zombaio live chat option isn’t particularly robust. You can use it to cancel the service by following these steps:
- Go to the Zombaio website
- Navigate to the Support page
- Click on the Live Chat option at the bottom of the page
- Enter terms like Cancel in the chat to bring up options
- Follow the instructions
You should contact Zombaio via live chat Monday to Friday between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m. PST. Outside of these hours, you can leave your email address and hope that they will respond.
Cancel Zombaio by Email
To cancel Zombaio using email, you have to:
- Open the Zombaio Ticket page
- Fill out the form with the contact info
- Explain your request
You should receive an email once your cancellation request is processed.
Cancel Zombaio Over the Phone
You can also cancel Zombaio by calling their customer support team. Here’s how you do it:
- Dial +1-650-618-1021
- Request to speak to a Zombaio representative
- Provide your account details
- Ask them to cancel your account
Here’s an overview of the different ways to cancel Zombaio:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
DoNotPay Will Cancel Zombaio for You
Our handy robot lawyer app can get rid of any subscription within minutes. You can use our Find Hidden Money feature to avoid having to call or email customer support and argue with representatives. Instead, follow these steps and cancel Zombaio fast:
- Access DoNotPay from your
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Enter Zombaio in the text box
DoNotPay will take care of the rest and start canceling your Zombaio subscription. You’ll receive a notification in the app once we’ve finalized the cancellation.
DoNotPay Can Track Your Paid Subscriptions
If you’re like most people, subscription-based services make up a large percentage of your monthly or yearly bills. Did you know that the average American loses around $350 to unused subscriptions every year? It’s difficult to imagine that someone would throw money away, but tracking every active subscription can be challenging.
DoNotPay solves this by showing you exactly what you pay for. Connect our app to your email or bank account, and we’ll provide you with a list of all your subscriptions. Choose which ones you want to keep and cancel those you don’t from our Find Hidden Money tab.
Sue Zombaio With DoNotPay’s Help
If Zombaio keeps charging you well after you’ve canceled the subscription, it might be time to sue the company. The good news is that DoNotPay has a feature for that too!
Our app has been recognized by the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access for providing users with an easy way to sue companies and individuals that have wronged them. We help you:
- Prepare scripts for the trial
- File paperwork
- Collect evidence
Take a look at all the things DoNotPay can help you with when dealing with Zombaio:
|What To Do||Can DoNotPay Help?|
|Cancel the service||Yes|
|Track your active subscriptions||Yes|
|Sue the company||Yes|
Let DoNotPay Be Your Pocket-Sized AI Assistant
We’ll help you with a variety of other tasks as well. DoNotPay can get you a refund from companies like Blizzard, Venmo, Grubhub, and others. Zombaio might not be the last company you have to sue. We’ll show you how to file a lawsuit against CenturyLink or United Airlines.
If there’s something we can do for you, access our app from your and enjoy the benefits that our robot lawyer app provides. Here’s a list of tasks we can help you with:
- Taking care of issues with credit cards
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment with ease
- Obtaining refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Obtaining refunds from any company
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Freeing yourself from spam mail permanently
- Getting revenge for robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Applying for clinical trials
- Taking care of high bills
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Waiving college application fees