Your Gym Membership Is Not Working Out? Cancel VASA Fitness With DoNotPay!
VASA Fitness is a high-value, low-price fitness and health center, with 45 gyms in six different states.
By subscribing to one of its paid membership plans, you get to sign up for any imaginable training and fitness service—ranging from personal training and group exercise classes to racquetball, swimming pools, and cardio cinemas.
If this fitness arrangement is not the right fit for you, DoNotPay will terminate your membership quickly.
Cancel VASA Fitness With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay is an expert in canceling services and will get rid of your VASA Fitness membership in a few clicks.
Here is how to do it:
- Log in to DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter VASA Fitness as the name of the service
That’s it! In less than 48 hours, you’ll be free of your VASA Fitness membership.
What happens if you cancel the service, but the company keeps charging you?
If you link your email or bank account with DoNotPay, you won’t have to worry about that.
Our app will track down any service you signed up for and help you cancel it, but will also let you know if any of the subscriptions you have already canceled is still charging your account.
If that turns out to be the case, DoNotPay will help you request a refund from that service.
What Are Alternative Options for Canceling VASA Fitness?
There are some factors to consider before canceling your VASA Fitness Membership.
You will have to:
- Send a notice of cancellation at least 30 days earlier
- Pay any fees you owe up until the date of cancellation
- Credit a $25 cancellation fee to the VASA Fitness account if you are canceling within the first six months
The company offers several ways to deactivate your account:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
|The Online Form||Yes|
|The VASA Fitness App||Yes|
Cancel VASA Fitness in the App
You can terminate your VASA Fitness membership from your app.
Here is how to do it:
- Open the VASA Fitness App
- Select My Account from the bottom menu
- Tap Cancel Plan
- Fill out your required info
- Click on Confirm
- Choose your subscription
- Type in the reason for canceling
- Select your payment method—you have to make the final payment to be able to cancel
- Finalize your cancellation by confirming the payment
Cancel VASA Fitness via the Online Form
If you can’t access the app, you can use this online form to initiate the cancellation.
You will need either your barcode, which you can find on your key tag, or your Club ID and Member Number. You will also need to type in your date of birth and ZIP code.
Cancel VASA Fitness Using the Self-Service Method
To initiate this process, you need to access the Support page on the VASA Fitness website—the link is in the footer.
From there, click on the Cancel Membership button and follow the prompts.
Cancel VASA Fitness Over the Phone
You can get in touch with VASA Fitness’ customer support by calling them at 801-426-8644. The customer support agent will guide you through further steps.
Cancel VASA Fitness via Email
Another option is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the company to cancel your membership.
Make sure to provide your contact info and account details in the email signature.
Does the VASA Fitness Membership Auto-Renew?
Your membership will renew automatically regardless of your payment plan.
You may have opted for monthly payments, which continue each month until you send VASA Fitness your cancellation notice.
Even if you have chosen to pay in advance for a one-year or two-year term, your membership will switch to a monthly subscription after that period ends.
Will VASA Fitness Prorate Your Refund if You Cancel Mid-Subscription?
VASA Fitness doesn’t offer prorated refunds for monthly memberships because you have to inform the company at least a month in advance about the cancellation.
If you sign a contract for one or two years, you can cancel anytime, but you will have to pay a cancellation fee.
Can You Put Your VASA Fitness Membership on Temporary Hold?
You can pause your membership for up to three months once per year. You can do this from the My Account section in the VASA Fitness app.
What Do VASA Fitness Charges Look Like on a Bank Statement?
There are several versions of VASA Fitness charges, but here are the most common ones:
|AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL, PARAMOUNT ACCEPTVASAFIT PPD||PARAMOUNT ACCEPT VASAFIT PPD ID: 87-0366091||VASA FITNESS 800-748-4949 UT|
|PARAMOUNT ACCEPT VASAFIT PPD ID: 87-0366091||VASA FITNESS 800-748-4949 UT||AUTOMATIC, PARAMOUNT ACCEPTVASAFIT PPD|
DoNotPay Saves Your Time and Money
Gym staff will do anything to keep you from canceling your membership. If you are a gym buff, you may have accumulated more than just VASA Fitness membership.
DoNotPay will help you get rid of any of them without ever having to step foot inside that gym.
Cancel Fitness Your Way, 9Round Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Family Fitness, EōS Fitness, Retro Fitness, Xperience Fitness, Charter Fitness, Anytime Fitness, or any other gym and fitness center you may be paying for unwillingly.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and check out how we can help you with:
- Blocking text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Settling credit card problems
- Eliminating other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Reaching out to customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Managing with bills that are too high to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Subscribing for free trials with no risk
- Fighting robocall scammers
- Acquiring refunds from companies
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Getting DMV appointments
- Appealing parking tickets
- Securing refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Stopping email spam messages