When Trendy Butler Goes out of Style: Cancel Trendy Butler
Trendy Butler is a men’s fashion subscription service. They collaborate with some major fashion brands, such as Superdry, Jack & Jones, and Ben Sherman.
If Trendy Butler doesn’t fit you like a glove, we’re here to help you cancel your subscription.
What Is Trendy Butler Cancellation Policy?
According to Trendy Butler’s Terms of service, you may cancel your membership at any time.
But there’s a catch—you have to cancel five business days before your charge date if you don’t want them to charge you. Unless you adhere to their rules, you’d have to pay the ongoing monthly fee.
Does Trendy Butler Offer Refunds?
Trendy Butler states they offer no refunds if you cancel after they charge you. Their subscription and items are also non-refundable, but you can exchange anything you don’t like free of charge.
How To Cancel Trendy Butler at the Drop of a Hat With DoNotPay
Before Trendy Butler burns a hole in your pocket, we’ll guide you through the cancellation process and help you get rid of them.
Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Trendy Butler as the service you want to cancel
- Submit your request
That’s all it takes! All you need to do is wait for DoNotPay to notify you about the cancellation via email.
Do you have more subscriptions lying around? We can take care of them, too. Link your email address or bank account with DoNotPay, and we can detect any active subscriptions you may have forgotten to cancel.
This way, DoNotPay saves you both time and money!
How Can I Cancel My Trendy Butler Subscription by Myself?
In case you want to take matters into your own hands, here are your options:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Trendy Butler Website||Yes|
Cancel Trendy Butler on Their Website
To Cancel your Trendy Butler subscription on the website, do the following:
- Sign in to Trendy Butler with Google, Facebook, Apple, or email
- Go to your Dashboard
- Tap on your Profile Icon in the upper right corner
- Select Subscription
- Choose the Manage Your Subscription option
- Click on Cancel Subscription
If you cancel your Trendy Butler subscription after you were charged, you should contact them and let them know to cancel the shipment.
Cancel Trendy Butler via Email
If you prefer to cancel via email, you can do so by sending an email to Trendy Butler customer support at email@example.com. You can also complete this form on their website, which automatically sends them an email.
Try Out Other Clothing Subscriptions for Size!
Do you want to see what else is out there? Check out these men fashion subscriptions similar to Trendy Butler:
|Stitch Fix||From $20|
|Frank and Oak||From $60|
Is Trendy Butler Giving You a Hard Time? You Can Take Them to Small Claims Court!
Companies can sometimes be uncooperative when consumers cancel subscriptions or request refunds.
If Trendy Butler has violated your consumer rights, you can sue them in small claims court with DoNotPay’s assistance!
The American Bar Association honored us with the prestigious Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access in 2020. DoNotPay—the first robot lawyer—can assist you with:
- Writing your demand letter
- Completing court forms
- Serving Trendy Butler
- Preparing your court statement
You can rest assured that we’ll do our best to get justice.
DoNotPay Has More in Store for You!
Are you in need of shaving equipment? Try Harry’s free trial and get a box delivered to your doorstep. Are you done with Dr. Squatch’s natural soaps for men? We’ll assist you in canceling Dr. Squatch.
If you access DoNotPay through your we can also help you:
- Fight your parking tickets
- Retaliate against robocalls
- Get a refund from any company
- Deal with your unpaid bills
- Stop text-message spam now
- Start a free trial without any risks
- Talk with customer support without delay
- Overturn your speeding tickets
- Get protected from harassment or stalking
- Sue companies or people in small claims court
- Get rid of spam emails for good
- Handle your credit card issues
- Cancel subscriptions in under two minutes
- Apply for clinical trials near you
- Schedule your DMV appointment with ease
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Contest your traffic tickets
- Request a refund or compensation for a canceled or delayed flight