How to Cancel Playboy Subscription in Two Minutes
Playboy is the most famous American men entertainment magazine, founded by Hugh Hefner in 1953. As of March 2020, Playboy decided to commit to the “digital-first publishing schedule.”
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Cancel Playboy With DoNotPay
Do you want to unsubscribe from Playboy as quickly and effortlessly as possible? DoNotPay offers two easy options.
- Access your DoNotPay account from a web browser
- Select “Find Hidden Money”
- Enter “Playboy”
Once we cancel your membership, you’ll be notified.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Memberships You Don’t Use
Is your bank account suffering because you purchased too many subscriptions or forgot to cancel free trials? Save money by allowing DoNotPay to cancel the memberships you don’t need/use.
Connect your email address or bank account with your DoNotPay account. This will allow us to analyze your subscriptions. Once we find the memberships you don’t use, we will notify you so that you can select which ones we can cancel.
With us, you can cancel even the most popular services such as:
Cancel Playboy Membership on Your Own
It’s possible to unsubscribe from Playboy manually, too.
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Cancel Playboy via Email
Here’s how to cancel Playboy subscription via email:
- Compose an email asking to cancel your membership
- Include your Playboy username and member ID number
- Explain the reason behind the cancellation
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Playboy will send you a confirmation email that you should save. If you don’t get the email, check the spam folder. If you still can’t find it, contact Playboy’s customer support.
Cancel Playboy Over the Phone
Playboy suggests calling their customer support agents if you are looking for the fastest way to cancel the membership on your own.
For the U.S. and Canadian residents, the number is 1-800-635-5380.
International subscribers can dial +661-621-9060.
Cancel Playboy on the Website
You can complete the contact form on the website by going to the customer support page.
- Type in your email address
- Select “Cancelation” in the “Category” drop-down menu
- Compose a message
You should include your Playboy username and member ID number here as well.
On the same customer support page, you will notice the button that says “Click here to manage your subscription.” Click on it and follow the steps.
Can I Pause Playboy Subscription Instead of Canceling?
You cannot pause your Playboy subscription, you can only cancel it.
Does Playboy Offer a Refund After My Cancelation?
You can request a refund for Playboy purchases or auto-renewable charges by contacting their customer support reps.
Take advantage of one of DoNotPay’s convenient services and rely on us whenever you need to contact customer service. We will hold the line for you and notify you as soon as one of the reps is live and ready to talk to you.
Does Playboy Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Membership?
Playboy doesn’t offer free trials. Your subscription will automatically renew every month, or every three and 12 months, depending on your membership type.
Sue Playboy Stress-Free With DoNotPay
DoNotPay saves your time and energy by helping you sue Playboy and other companies or individuals in small claims court. The world’s first robot lawyer will help you:
- Check if your case qualifies for small claims court
- Write a demand letter
- Fill out all the necessary forms
- Write a court statement
We will make the process simpler for you because your only job will be to file the claim and show up for your court date. DoNotPay will help with everything else.
What Are the Most Popular Playboy Alternatives?
Here are the best alternatives to Playboy:
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
Count on your robot lawyer to help you solve numerous problems with minimal effort. Open your DoNotPay account from a web browser and rely on us whenever you need support in:
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Unsubscribing from unwanted memberships
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer support agents
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with problems with credit cards
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Blocking spam mail forever
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Signing up for free trials risk-free