Cancel Dr. Squatch in a Only One Minute
Dr. Squatch is a company that manufactures natural soaps for men. Its founder—Jack Haldrup—started making soaps in his garage and made a huge business of it after a few years. Their ads are popular and a lot of men enjoy using the soaps, but many decide to cancel their subscription because of the soaps’ price. If you want to unsubscribe from Dr. Squatch’s delivery, check out how to do it!
Ways to Cancel Dr. Sqatch
If you are unsatisfied with the Dr. Sqatch products or service, you can end your subscription in the following ways:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Your Dr. Squatch Account
|Dr. Squatch Website||
How To Cancel Dr. Squatch Through Your Account
If you want to cancel your Dr. Squatch subscription, you can do that via your Dr. Squatch account. To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Hit EDIT under ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Choose CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
You can also cancel any order you have on Dr. Squatch no later than 30 minutes after you make it.
How To Cancel Dr. Squatch via Their Website
If you have trouble canceling your Dr. Squatch subscription through your account, you can contact the company online. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the Dr. Squatch contact page
- Leave your name and email in the contact form
- Choose Squatchscription Question
- Click Next
- Say that you are a subscriber when prompted
- Hit Next
- Select I want to cancel my subscription
- Submit your request
Dr. Squatch's customer service should contact you after you send this request. Note that it might take them a while to reply.
DoNotPay Makes the Dr. Squatch Cancellation Process Short and Easy
DoNotPay is here to assist you with canceling your Dr. Squatch subscription. The process is simple—just follow these steps:
- Use your to log in to DoNotPay
- Click Find Hidden Money
- Write Dr. Squatch as the subscription you want to cancel
We will notify you as soon as we cancel your subscription. If you want to cancel any other subscription, we are here for you!
How Dr. Squatch Charges Appear on Your Statement
Here is what the charges from Dr. Squatch can look like on your bank statement:
|DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM NV ON 09-28 1060||ATM, DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM NV|
|DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COMCA||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM CA 174880_0008570952-S0002|201911240000069129||Dr. Squatch Soap Co Drsquatch.com|
|DR. SQUATCH SOAP C DRSQUATCH.COM||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM CA ON 07-12 0238||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM CA ON 06-23 1060|
|DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM CA ON 01-24 1060||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COM CA||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO, DRSQUATCH.COM|
|DR. SQUATCH SOAP DRSQUATCH.COM CA REF# 34834||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CODRSQUATCH.COM||DR. SQUATCH SOAP CO DRSQUATCH.COMNV|
Does Dr. Squatch Give Refunds?
Dr. Squatch will give you a refund if you are not satisfied with the product you ordered. If you contact Dr. Squatch within 30 days of your order, you may ask for a full refund.
Can I Pause My Dr. Squatch Soap Subscription?
Yes, you can. You can skip your renewals in this way:
- Log in to your Dr. Squatch account
- Click EDIT under ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Hit SKIP NEXT RENEWAL
Make sure you do this on time—not just a few days before the delivery date—because your next delivery might have already been processed.
Is Dr. Squatch Being Difficult? Use DoNotPay To Take Them to Small Claims Court
If you think Dr. Squatch has wronged you, you can seek your justice in small claims court with DoNotPay’s help. As the world’s first robot lawyer, DoNotPay can assist you in the process of suing any company. We can:
- Make your claim stronger
- Help with the paperwork
- Provide a script for any scenario
Do You Have Any Unused Subscriptions? Do Not Waste Your Money on Them
People tend to subscribe to plenty of memberships, so it isn't surprising that the majority of them forget about the services they signed up for. This way, people lose much of their money. If you have some inactive subscriptions, let DoNotPay deal with them before you get charged again. We can track all of your subscriptions and find the inactive ones. When we spot the subscriptions you don’t use, we will offer to cancel them.
Let DoNotPay Deal With Bureaucracy for You
If you have too many bureaucratic tasks on your plate, let DoNotPay deal with some!
Use your to access DoNotPay and check out what we can assist you with:
- Signing up for free trials with no worries of being charged afterward
- Ending subscriptions or memberships
- Receiving refunds from any company
- Dealing with bills
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting in touch with customer service in no time
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Receiving compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Fighting robocalls
- Making spam mail disappear forever
- Getting rid of spam text messages