How to Cancel Study Edge the Most Efficient Way
Study Edge offers private tutoring through educational videos, PDF material, and custom study guides. It helps college students understand their subjects better and improve their grades.
How to Cancel Study Edge Manually
Here’s how you can cancel Study Edge on your own:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
How to Cancel Study Edge via Email
If you wish to contact Study Edge customer support via email in order to cancel your subscription, do the following:
- Compose a formal email asking them to cancel your subscription
- Don’t forget to include:
- Your personal info
- Your account type
- The date and the amount of the latest charge
- The reason behind your cancelation
- Request a confirmation
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save the confirmation once you receive it
How to Cancel Study Edge Over the Phone
To cancel Study Edge over the phone, dial 1-888-97-STUDY and request cancelation and a confirmation email once they cancel.
Need help navigating the phone tree? DoNotPay will hold the line for you until one of the representatives is live. Then you can start talking and ask them to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Study Edge on the Website
Do you prefer canceling your membership online? Follow these steps:
- Go to the Study Edge Facebook Application and log in
- Go to the “My Account” tab
- Click “Cancel My Membership”
If you don’t want to cancel but only to upgrade or downgrade your plan (from Gold to Diamond and vice versa), you can do it by logging in and clicking on “My Account” on the Study Edge website.
How to Cancel Study Edge on Google Play
Did you purchase your subscription on the Study Edge Google Play app? Cancel it this way:
How to Cancel Study Edge on an iOS device
Here’s how to unsubscribe from Study Edge on an iPad or iPhone:
- Go to the Settings app
- Click on your name
- Go to “Subscriptions” or “iTunes & App Store”
- Select your Apple ID
- Click on “View Apple ID”
- Tap on “Subscriptions”
- Select Study Edge
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”
How to Cancel Study Edge With DoNotPay
DoNotPay offers the most convenient way of canceling Study Edge. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account from a web browser
- Go to “Find Hidden Money”
- Enter “Study Edge”
You’ll be notified as soon as we cancel your membership.
DoNotPay Has Got Your Back With Other Unwanted Subscriptions As Well
Another possibility that DoNotPay provides is canceling multiple unused memberships at once with minimal effort.
In a matter of minutes, we will scan all of your subscriptions and determine which ones you don’t use. Then, you’ll select the memberships we can cancel for you.
Your only task will be to connect your bank account or email with your DoNotPay account.
Expect to be unsubscribed even from the most popular services such as:
Will My Study Edge Free Trial Auto-Renew Into a Paid Membership?
You can request a free demo lesson for your school by emailing Study Edge’s customer support.
You won’t be charged after the demo lesson unless you choose to purchase a membership.
Is It Possible to Pause the Study Edge Subscription Instead of Canceling?
You cannot pause your Study Edge subscription.
Does Study Edge Offer a Prorated Refund?
You won’t be offered a refund. Once you cancel, you can use the rest of your tokens until the end of the billing period.
Is Study Edge Giving You a Hard Time? Sue Them With DoNotPay’s Help
If you’re not happy with the way that Study Edge treats you, you can sue them in small claims court with DoNotPay’s assistance.
The first thing we can do for you is to determine whether or not your case qualifies for small claims court, depending on the answers you give to our chat robot.
After that, we will help you compose a perfect demand letter to send to Study Edge. If they don’t answer in the next 90 days, you can take them to court.
That’s when you can rely on DoNotPay to help you fill out the forms and write your court statement.
You’ll need to file the complaint and show up in the court by yourself, but DoNotPay will guide you through the entire process and provide you with the instructions for every outcome.
DoNotPay Will Gladly Assist You With Other Annoying Issues
Are you struggling with other time-consuming problems such as traffic tickets and spam email? Access your DoNotPay account from a web browser and we will offer assistance in:
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting rid of unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Contacting customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Taking care of credit card problems
- Getting refunds from any company
- Making a DMV appointment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Blocking spam mail for good
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Suing people and firms in small claims court