How To Cancel Serengeti VIP Club in Three Steps With DoNotPay
Serengeti VIP Club is a multi-channel direct marketer founded in 1988 as a part of the Potpourri Group. It offers various brands of women’s clothing such as tops, bottoms, sweaters, dresses, swimwear, and other clothing pieces.
There are customers who left negative reviews on Serengeti's website. The customers stated that Serengeti charged them even after they canceled their account. To make matters worse, some of the reviews said that Serengeti’s customer service couldn’t help customers with cancellation and refund issues.
If you are one of Serengeti’s unsatisfied customers, we can help you cancel your membership once and for all!
How To Cancel Serengeti VIP Club by Yourself
You can cancel Serengeti VIP club in three ways:
- Via mail
- Over the phone
- Via request form
Find the steps for all three methods in the table below:
|Canceling Via||Steps To Cancel|
500 Enterprise Drive, 2nd Floor
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Request form on the website
There are a few problems that might arise when you opt for writing a letter and filling a request form.
With the letter, the company could take weeks to cancel your membership, and you could get charged again within that period.
The request form might be the most complicated method of the three because it only unsubscribes you from the newsletter. For them to cancel, you need to specify in the Comments section that you want to cancel your membership. Even then, they could take up to 14 days to fulfill your request.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Serengeti VIP Club With the Help of DoNotPay—The Easiest Way
Canceling Serengeti VIP club on your own can be tiring and time-consuming, not to mention the fact that the company will try to keep you as a customer at all costs. Some people complained that Serengeti continued charging them even after they sent a cancellation request.
If you want to avoid all this hassle, DoNotPay can cancel your subscription in three steps. All you need to do is create an account in any and follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Serengeti as the service you’re canceling
DoNotPay will cancel your membership within 48 hours and send you a confirmation email. DoNotPay makes this process simple, and we can help you cancel other similar services, such as:
Did Serengeti Violate Your Consumer Rights? Sue the Company in Small Claims Court
DoNotPay was honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access. Our app is the world’s first robot lawyer that can ease the process of suing anyone in small claims court. DoNotPay will help you by:
- Compiling all the information about your case
- Filling out the necessary court forms
- Generating a script of what you need to say in court to make a compelling case
DoNotPay Can Solve Other Issues for You in Five Minutes
DoNotPay is the number one app when it comes to canceling services—the process is fast and simple, but is there anything else we can do for you?
Did the company charge you even after you cancel your membership? We can help you request a refund and write a letter of refund payment. Don’t worry if the company has a strict no-refunds policy—you can always sue them in small claims court with DoNotPay’s assistance.
When you come across a service that asks for your credit card information, use our free virtual credit card, and you’ll never get unwanted charges again. This is especially useful when a company renews its customers’ subscriptions automatically.
These are some of the features that DoNotPay offers, but if you want to see all that we can do for you, open our app in any and let us help you with:
- Blocking spam texts on Android and iPhone
- Terminating other subscriptions and memberships
- Signing up for free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Contacting your loved ones in prison
- Fighting speeding citations
- Ridding yourself of spam emails for good
- Getting refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Disputing parking citations in any city
- Solving problems with credit cards
- Enrolling in interesting clinical trials
- Getting a hold of customer service agents quickly
- Appealing traffic citations
- Protecting yourself against copyright infringement
- Getting even with robocalls
- Making appointments with the DMV faster than usual
- Extending deadlines for bills you're unable to pay
- Dealing with stalking and harassment