How to Cancel Planned Parenthood Monthly Donations?
Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization that provides sexual health care and promotes women's health and well-being by encouraging independent yet well thought-through decisions about sex, health, and family planning.
The organization accepts various types of donations, including monthly recurring gifts.
Different Methods to Cancel Your Planned Parenthood Donations
You can cancel your Planned Parenthood monthly donation in several ways:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Canceling Your Planned Parenthood Donations Online
You can stop your monthly donations to Planned Parenthood on their website.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the Planned Parenthood Website
- Hover over the Get Involved tab in the Top menu
- Pick Contact Donor Services
- Wait for the Contact form to load
- Choose the Monthly Gifts option from the first drop-down menu
- Click on I'd Like to Cancel My Monthly Gift from the second drop-down menu
- Fill in your name, email, address, and phone number
- Type in the subject of the message
- Describe that you want to cancel your monthly donations in the textbox
- Check CAPTCHA verification
- Click on the Submit Query Button
You can expect to receive a confirmation email from Planned Parenthood stating that your monthly donation is terminated.
Canceling Your Planned Parenthood Donations Over the Phone
Another option to cancel your donations is by contacting the customer support service at 1 (800) 430-4907. The customer support is available at any time, but make sure to prepare the following info:
- Your full name
- An email address that you used to register for donations
- The billing address that you added when signing up for the monthly donation
Planned Parenthood—Cancel Your Donation With DoNotPay
If you don't wish to continue your monthly donation to Planned Parenthood, DoNotPay is the fastest way to cancel this subscription.
Here are the steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Type in Planned Parenthood
The app will send you a confirmation as soon as we cancel your monthly donation.
You can use DoNotPay to monitor your other subscriptions as well. Link your email and bank account to DoNotPay, and we will find all your active subscriptions. You can then use the app to cancel unnecessary ones.
If I Sign Up for Monthly Donations, Will They Auto-Renew?
Yes, you will be charged each month for the amount you pledged when signing up for donations.
Do I Get a Refund if I Cancel My Monthly Donation to Planned Parenthood?
No, there are no refunds in this case.
Can I Pause My Planned Parenthood Donations?
There isn't a specific option to pause the donations. You can cancel it and choose another method to donate that works better for you.
Some of the options you could try are a one-time donation, an honorary donation, or a memorial donation.
What Will Charges for My Monthly Donations Look Like on a Bank Statement?
The charges from Planned Parenthood can look differently depending on your credit card provider. Here are some examples of how the charges can look:
|PLANNED PARENTHOOD F212-261-4301 NY||BB *PP ACTION FUND 800-430-4907 NY||PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERATION OF AMERICA|
|PLANNED PARENTHOOD ACTION FUND INC||PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDE NEW YORK NY||FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERATION OF AMERICA|
|Purchase from Planned Parenthood Federation of America||Payment to Planned Parenthood Federation of America||PLANNED PARENTHOOD FE 800-430-4907 NY|
|PLANNED PARENTHOOD FED 08004304907 NY||BB *PLANNED PARENTHOOD NEW YORK NY||BB *PLANNED PARENTHOOD 800-430-4907 NY 10038 US|
|PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERATION OF||PLANNED PARENTHOOD ACTION||PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERA212-5417800 NY|
|PLANNED PARENTHOOD ACT 212-5417800 NY||PLANNED PARENTHOOD||BB *PLANNED PARENTHOO 800-430-4907 NY|
|PLANNED PARENTHOOD FED||BB *PLANNED PARENTHOOD 800-430-4907 NY||: BB *PLANNED PARENTHOOD 800-430-4907 NY|
|BB *PP ACTION FUND||PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERA||BB *PLANNED PARENTHOOD 8004304907 NY|
|PLANNED PARENTHOOD FED 212-5417800 NY||BB *PLANNED PARENTHOOD||PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERA 212-5417800 NY 10001 US|
Use DoNotPay to Tackle Any Bureaucratic Task!
DoNotPay is the first virtual lawyer in the world and an app that can assist you with various bureaucratic tasks.
We help you navigate your daily schedule by taking over the time-consuming chores, like researching the Apple refund policy or learning how to block emails on Mac, and presenting you with simple solutions.
With only a few steps, our app can help you pay or lower your bills, deal with your student loans, or apply for unemployment insurance. We can also cancel any service for you, whether it is Netflix, Spotify, or Playstation.
And if you are interested in HBO or Grammarly free trial, our free virtual credit card should be your tool of choice. Why? When you sign up for Adobe Acrobat free trial, for example, you will have to enter your credit card info.
When the trial period expires, it will switch automatically into a full paid plan, and your card will get charged. DoNotPay's virtual credit card prevents this by approving any free trial but rejecting real transactions.
Discover all the fantastic features DoNotPay offers by opening the app in your !
Some of the tasks we can help you with are:
- Suing people or businesses in small claims court
- Booking a DMV appointment in any city
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Getting compensation from airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting out of different subscriptions or memberships
- Getting revenge on robocall scammers
- Signing up for free trials
- Protecting yourself and your family against stalking and harassment
- Obtaining refunds for unsatisfactory purchases and poor services
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Handling bills that are too high to pay
- Getting rid of spam emails for good