How To Cancel MyCleanPc in an Instant
MyCleanPc helps you optimize your computer. The software allows you to block pop-ups, manage your start-up applications, and scan your device for the files that slow down your PC or your internet browser.
MyCleanPc can be useful, but if you are not satisfied with the service, you can cancel it at any time!
Cancel Your MyCleanPc Subscription the Fast Way
With DoNotPay, you can say goodbye to dealing with customer services! Our app allows you to cancel MyCleanPc within minutes, without having to contact their customer support!
If you want to get it done with MyCleanPc cancellation as fast as possible, do the following:
- Access DoNotPay through any web browser
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Type MyCleanPc as the membership you want to end
You will get a notification from us as soon as we cancel your subscription.
Forget About Wasting Money on Inactive Subscriptions With DoNotPay
Keeping track of all subscriptions you have might be troublesome if they bundle up. When you have a bunch of subscriptions, you are more likely to forget about signing up for them and end up wasting money. We can help you avoid this! Connect your bank or email account to DoNotPay, and we will offer to cancel your inactive subscriptions as soon as we spot them.
How To End Your MyCleanPc Membership on Your Own
If you want to stop using MyCleanPc and not get charged, you will need to cancel the service before your next billing period. Here are the ways of canceling MyCleanPC:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|MyCleanPc’s Email Form||Yes|
Terminate Your MyCleanPc Subscription on the Phone
One way of ending your subscription to MyCleanPc is calling the company’s customer service at (801) 857-2368. Their opening hours are Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday–Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time.
Reaching the MyCleanPc customer service can be time-consuming. If you want to save time, use DoNotPay to jump the phone queue when getting in touch with the company.
Get Rid of MyCleanPc by Live Chat
To ask for the cancellation of your MyCleanPc membership via live chat, do the following:
- Visit the company’s website
- Find live chat at the right bottom of the page and click on it
- Provide your name and email address
- Tap Start the chat
- Wait for the customer service representative
- Explain that you want to cancel your subscription when you get in touch with the representative
- Ask for the written confirmation of your cancellation
Cancel MyCleanPc Through the Email Form
You can request the MyCleanPc customer service to cancel your subscription by filling out the email form. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to MyCleanPc’s contact page
- Provide your name and email address
- Explain that you want to end your subscription
- Click on SEND MESSAGE
What Is MyCleanPc’s Refund Policy?
MyCleanPc has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the company’s service, you can request a refund within 30 days of your initial purchase. You need to call MyCleanPc’s customer service to make a refund request.
The company does not offer refunds for monthly or annual subscription fees.
What Services Can You Use Instead of MyCleanPc?
Here are some other apps similar to MyCleanPc:
Escalate Your Disputes With MyCleanPc to Small Claims Court with DoNotPay
As the world’s first robot lawyer, DoNotPay can help you sue MyCleanPc at small claims court. We got the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access from American Bar Association. We can draft all the necessary paperwork, fill out the forms, and compose a court script for you so that you can have better chances of winning the case. DoNotPay will make the suing process easier and take the administrative worries off your shoulders.
Find Help for Other Issues With DoNotPay
Log in to DoNotPay in any web browser, and we can also help you:
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Fight traffic tickets
- Report robocalls
- Deal with credit card issues
- Take people and companies to small claims court
- Start free trials the risk-free way
- Get refunds from companies
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Fight spam emails
- Get refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Make a DMV appointment in no time
- Terminate subscriptions or memberships
- Enroll you in clinical trials
- Appeal parking tickets
- Protect your work against copyright infringement