Cancel Mercury Insurance in a Flash!
Mercury General Corporation is an insurance company established in 1961 in Los Angeles. They offer a few insurance options in 13 U.S. states, such as a car, home, condo, and renters’ insurance.
In case you want to cancel their services, we will guide you through the whole process.
How To Cancel Mercury Insurance on Your Own
Here are your options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Mercury Insurance website||No|
Cancel Your Mercury Insurance Over the Phone
If you want to cancel your insurance over the phone, you can do so by dialing (800) 956 3728.
No matter what your cancellation method is, there are a few details you need to provide:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- Your insurance policy information
- Reason for canceling
- Date of cancellation
Cancel Mercury Insurance by Sending a Letter
To cancel your Mercury Insurance via mail, you have to provide the company with written notice of your cancellation. Once you make sure you included all the necessary information in your cancellation request, send it to your local Mercury Insurance office. Their correct address is written in your insurance policy doc.
Cancel Mercury Insurance in Person
In case you’d prefer to handle your Mercury Insurance cancellation in person, you should go to their offices where you bought your insurance. Prepare all the documents and info their staff may need to process your cancellation.
Cancel Your Mercury Insurance Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay makes canceling your subscriptions or memberships much easier. Check out how to do it:
- Access DoNotPay through any
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Mercury Insurance as the service you want to cancel
- Submit your request
DoNotPay will send you an email with the confirmation that your Mercury insurance has been canceled.
If you like how simple canceling with DoNotPay can be, you’ll be amazed to know that we can monitor all of your subscriptions! All you need to do is link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay. This way, we can list your active subscriptions so that you can see them all in one place and cancel the ones you don’t use.
Is Mercury Insurance Being Uncooperative? Hit Them With a Lawsuit!
Many dissatisfied Mercury Insurance policyholders complain about how Mercury Insurance does business. Some clients claim they had difficulties canceling their insurance with their agents. Others say they were overcharged. There are also those who say they canceled their insurance, but Mercury Insurance continued to bill them and refused to issue a refund.
When inconveniences like these happen, you may feel helpless against such a big company.
DoNotPay has found a way to put a stop to companies taking advantage of consumers. We have helped numerous customers sue companies in small claims court, such as:
The American Bar Association presented us with the prestigious Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access in 2020. We assure you that we’ll use our legal expertise to do our best to seek justice if Mercury Insurance has violated your consumer rights.
With our assistance, you can draft your demand letter, fill out court forms, as well as prepare your court statement.
Alternative Insurance Companies
Before you cancel any insurance, it’s crucial to find a replacement that can come into effect as soon as the cancellation takes place.
Here are some insurance companies to consider:
- Request a GAP insurance refund
- Cancel Travelers insurance
- Deal with USAA customer service
- Report fake insurance quotes
DoNotPay Has More in Store for You!
Finding a good insurance company can be daunting, but it’s important. Once you figure that out, you can focus on other administrative and similar struggles. Not to worry—DoNotPay comes to the rescue! Our range of expertise is so versatile that we assure you plenty of tasks from your to-do list are bound to be crossed out.
Open DoNotPay in your and check out all our benefits. With DoNotPay, you can:
- Handle unpaid bills
- Deal with annoying robocalls
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Stop endless spam emails forever
- Demand a refund from any company
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Start free trials with no risks
- Solve your credit card problems
- Find and sign up for clinical trials near you
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Make harassment and stalking disappear
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships smoothly
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Demand refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Schedule a DMV appointment without a hitch
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support