Cancel Travelers Insurance in a Few Minutes!
Travelers Insurance is an insurance company that offers a series of services to its users. Some of them are car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, renters insurance, insurance for weddings and other events, and umbrella insurance options. Travelers has many clients as it is one of the most prominent players in the world of commercial property and personal insurance.
Cancel Your Travelers Insurance Policy With DoNotPay?
The easiest way to get out of your Travelers Insurance policy is with our app. DoNotPay will take care of the cancelation process in a few minutes.
Here are the steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Choose the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Travelers Insurance as the name of the service
DoNotPay will let you know when the cancelation is completed.
If you are not sure how many services you are subscribed to, DoNotPay can help. Just link your bank account and email with our app, we will identify all your active subscriptions and cancel those you don't use.
How Can I Cancel My Travelers Insurance Policy?
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Canceling Travelers Insurance via Website
You can cancel your Travelers policy online by filling in the form on their website.
Here are the steps to take:
- Go to the Travelers Insurance website
- Click the Contact Us link in the header
- Scroll down until you reach the Company Information Section
- Click on the Email Us link
- From the drop-down menu pick Policy Questions
- Click on the I Have a Question About My Policy option when the second drop-down menu appears
- Enter your policy number and describe the situation
- Pick your relationship with the company from the drop-down menu
- Enter your first and last name
- Type in your email address
- Input your physical address and phone number
- Click the Submit button
If you want to check the settings or change certain details about your policy, check out the options on your account page.
Canceling Travelers Insurance Over the Phone
You can cancel your subscription over the phone by dialing 1-866-336-2077. The customer rep will guide you through the process.
Can You Pause Your Insurance Payments With Travelers Insurance?
No, there is no option to pause or skip a month. If you fail to make a payment for a month, you will receive a cancelation notice for nonpayment.
Does the Travelers Insurance Subscription Auto-Renew?
It depends on the policy you signed up for, but the subscription usually covers one year. The payments could be made automatically if that is your preference, or you can do it on your own.
Is There a Free Trial Period Before Choosing Travelers?
Insurance companies usually offer a trial month—especially for car insurance—but Travelers Insurance doesn't.
What Are Some Alternatives to Travelers Insurance?
If you have decided to change your insurance company, make sure to have an alternative set in place.
Some of the popular options are:
Approximately $168.5 per month
Approximately $129 per month
Approximately $164.17 per month
DoNotPay—Your Personal Administrative Assistant
DoNotPay is the virtual assistant app that can handle all those administrative annoyances that you have to deal with daily.
Are you confused about your airline passenger rights? We can provide you with that info! Is your Gmail the meeting point of all spam emails ever? DoNotPay can show you how to report suspicious emails to Google!
Disappointed by the paid version of YouTube? Our app will help you get a YouTube Premium refund.
Open DoNotPay in your and check out some of the issues we can help you with:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from various merchants
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting compensation from airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with bills that are too challenging to pay
- Blocking spam emails and physical junk mail
- Canceling any other subscription or membership
- Getting revenge on robocall scammers
- Suing people and businesses in small claims court
- Skipping the phone queue with customer service reps