Solve the Equation With Our Help—Cancel Mathway in Five Minutes
Mathway is a service that enables you to solve math problems. It can be used both on the web and via an app. Mathway can help you solve a variety of math problems that include algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, and calculus. The free version offers the solution only, while the premium subscription takes you through the steps of how the problem is solved.
You don’t need a math problem solver anymore, and you want to terminate your premium membership? We can help you cancel Mathway in under three minutes.
How To Cancel Mathway by Yourself
You can cancel Matway in various ways, and the cancellation process will depend on the method of your purchase. You’ll need to cancel at least a day before your renewal date so that the service doesn’t charge you.
If you purchased Mathway via the website, you can cancel by following these steps:
- Log in to your Mathway account
- Select your Profile icon
- Click on Account
- Select Billing
- Tap on Cancel Subscription
Check out the table below to learn how to cancel Mathway if you purchased the app through the App Store or Google Play:
|Store||How To Cancel Mathway App|
How To Cancel Your Mathway Membership With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay can cancel your Mathway subscription for you. This is useful, especially if you signed up for it via a third-party app. Why would you go through all the trouble of canceling Mathway yourself when there’s an app that can do it for you?
Open DoNotPay in your web browser, and solve your issue by doing the following:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in Mathway as the service you want us to cancel
DoNotPay will cancel your subscription in 48 hours and send you a confirmation email.
We can help you cancel other educational services, such as:
|Can You Cancel Mathway With||Yes/No|
Does Mathway Have a Free Trial?
No, Mathway doesn’t have a free trial for its premium subscription, but it has a free version.
Has Mathway Wronged You? Take the Company To Small Claims Court
DoNotPay has an amazing option for you—we can help you sue anyone in small claims court. We were honored by the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access and for a good reason too. We can offer quality assistance with creating and submitting a strong claim.
- Collect all the information about your case
- Fill out the court forms according to your local small claims court’s rules
- Give you instructions on how to serve the defendant
- Draw up a script that will help you with what you need to say in court to make a strong case
DoNotPay Can Help You Control All Your Subscriptions
Have you ever wondered how many services you are subscribed to but have no idea about? 84% of Americans are signed up for services that make them spend around $240 a month. If you think you might be one of them—don’t worry—DoNotPay can help you.
After you connect your email or bank account with DoNotPay, we will:
- Compile a list of all the services you’re subscribed to
- Show you the subscriptions you don’t use
- Terminate the ones you permit us to
DoNotPay Solves Other Issues for You Too
Our app may not be able to solve math problems, but we can solve many everyday issues for you. DoNotPay can give you instructions on how to write a letter of refund payment, help you request it, and go up against companies that have a no-refunds policy.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and sign up if you want to know how to:
- Cancel other subscriptions and memberships
- Report stalking and harassment
- Enroll in clinical trials
- Fill out and file claims in small claims court
- Get refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Get an appointment with the DMV in a jiffy
- Protect yourself from copyright infringement
- Keep your inbox spick and span from spam emails
- Dispute parking citations in any city
- Fight speeding tickets
- Contact your loved ones in prison
- Request a refund from any company
- Get a customer service representative on the phone in a flash
- Start free trials without leaving credit card info
- Report robocalls and get compensation
- Extend the deadlines for bills you can’t pay
- Block spam text messages and report illegal ones
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Solve issues with credit cards