Fish Don’t Bite Anymore? Cancel Lucky Tackle Box Without Stress!
Lucky Tackle Box is a website that sends monthly boxes with baits, lure, tackle, and other fishing equipment to their subscribers for a fixed price. While customers can shop for individual products, the company also offer three membership tiers:
- Classic XL
- Classic Xtreme
How To Cancel Lucky Tackle Box With DoNotPay
If you lost that fisherman’s enthusiasm after getting yourself into a Lucky Tackle Box subscription, the next step would be to find the best way to cancel it.
DoNotPay has devised a cancellation method that does the job without a hitch. You will just need a few minutes and these three steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in your favorite
- Log in and select Find Hidden Money from the homepage
- Enter Lucky Tackle Box so we know which service you want to stop
After several mouse clicks, you can go about your day, and we will inform you when our AI bots process your cancellation request.
How Else Can I Cancel Lucky Tackle Box?
If you want to research other cancellation options, take a look at the table below:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Company Website||Yes (California residents)|
How To Cancel Your Lucky Tackle Box Subscription Using Email
One way to stop recurring charges for the fishing equipment you won’t be using anymore is to submit a cancellation request in an email. You can follow these steps:
- Prepare your account information and contact details
- Write an email requesting a cancellation of your subscription
- Ask for a confirmation email when your request goes through
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Cancel Your Lucky Tackle Box Subscription on the Website
California residents have another cancellation method at their disposal. They can use their online Lucky Tackle Box accounts and cancel the subscription by following these instructions:
- Log in to your Lucky Tackle Box account
- Locate the cancellation option in the account settings
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process
What To Know Before You Cancel Lucky Tackle Box
Reading terms and conditions documents is nobody’s idea of fun, but you should be aware of certain parts if you decide to cancel a service. We have compiled a list of the most relevant points from Lucky Tackle Box’s Terms and Conditions page:
- All Lucky Tackle Box subscription plans are auto-renewable until you cancel, except for gift subscriptions
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
- Gift subscriptions will automatically expire after the stated period and cannot be canceled
Will I Receive a Pro-Rata Refund After Canceling Lucky Tackle Box?
Lucky Tackle Box doesn’t offer refunds for subscriptions. If you cancel right after getting charged for a new box, you will receive the shipment as scheduled, and your cancellation will go into effect the following month.
When canceling multi-month subscriptions, instead of a refund, you will keep receiving Lucky Tackle Boxes until the end of the initial subscription period, but your membership won’t renew. The no-refund policy applies to gift subscriptions as well.
Can I Pause My Lucky Tackle Box Subscription?
If you want to take a break from fishing and plan to return to this activity, Lucky Tackle Box will let you put your subscription on hold. You need to email them at email@example.com and include the date when you want your membership to resume.
Subscription Services Similar to Lucky Tackle Box
The following table lists other popular fishing subscription boxes:
|Mystery Tackle Box||From $16.99 per month||
|Postfly Box||From $24.95 per month||
Cancel Your Other Subscriptions With DoNotPay
Paying for a service you don’t use is pointless. Even though most Americans would agree with that statement, many lose hundreds of dollars each year on subscriptions they forgot about.
If you connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, we will help you comb through your bank statements and locate recurring charges. Our method works great no matter if you’re canceling Mystery Tackle Box, Japan Crate, Graze, Bespoke Post, or any other subscription.
Found Yourself in a Pretty Kettle of Fish? DoNotPay Can Help!
Helping you save more money by canceling subscriptions is a fraction of what DoNotPay can do. Our service has earned the title of the world’s first robot lawyer for a good reason!
You can explore our easy-to-use solutions as soon as you set up your DoNotPay account in any . Find out how to:
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Schedule DMV appointments
- Eliminate text spam
- Save time when contacting call centers
- Put an end to copyright infringement
- Request refunds and chargebacks
- Apply for clinical trials
- Use free trials without worries
- Stop robocall scammers
- Block spam mail
- Get refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Fight speeding tickets
- Deal with credit card problems
- Contest parking tickets
- Challenge traffic tickets
- Deal with stalking and harassment
- Get help with high bills
- Cancel other subscriptions or memberships