Not So Kawaii? Cancel Japan Crate With DoNotPay!
Japan Crate is an online monthly subscription service from Tokyo that allows users around the world to experience various Japanese products. Besides snacks and candy, they offer other types of crates including:
- Doki Doki Crate—promoting Japanese kawaii or cuteness culture
- Umai Crate—containing instant noodles
- Kira Kira Crate—focused on beauty products
- Gacha Gacha Crate—with vending-machine capsule toys
- Inku Crate—including stationery
Stop Japan Crate Deliveries With DoNotPay
Maybe you’ve had your fill of milk tea popcorn or unusual Kit Kat flavors, or maybe you’ve found another way to stay in touch with Japanese culture. Whatever the reason is, canceling your Japan Crate monthly subscription with DoNotPay will be as easy as one-two-three:
- Create your DoNotPay account in any
- Click on Find Hidden Money when you log in
- Enter Japan Crate as the recurring service you need to stop
The moment your cancellation goes through, we will send you a notification. You won’t have to deal with customer support or wait for an email response. The whole process will take one minute of your busy schedule and leave your finances in a better state.
Other Ways To Cancel Japan Crate
Besides DoNotPay, you won’t have many alternative options for eliminating your Japan Crate subscription:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Canceling Japan Crate via Email
Japan Crate requires its customers to submit all cancellation requests using email. To make the process as easy as possible, follow these instructions:
- Prepare all relevant information, including your account number, contact details, crate subscription type, etc.
- Write an email requesting Japan Crate to cancel your subscription, terminate the charges, and stop any future shipments
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems With Japan Crate Cancellations and How To Prevent Them
When you decide to cancel your Japan Crate subscription, you should be aware of strict time constraints regardless of the cancellation method you choose. The monthly billing cycle for your subscription starts at the date of your first Japan Crate purchase. The company refers to this date as your anniversary date.
According to their Terms and Conditions, customers must submit their cancellation request before their anniversary date to prevent the new charge and another shipment. Cancellations received after the anniversary date will apply automatically to the following month.
Does Japan Crate Offer Prorated Refunds?
Japan Crate doesn’t give prorated or full refunds for subscription fees. In case of missing or damaged items, you will need to contact Japan Crate within 30 days from the delivery date and provide adequate proof. Refunds are given at the discretion of the company.
Use DoNotPay To Find More Hidden Money
You sign up for a new service, get a kick out of it for a while, and then forget about it while your wallet keeps suffering. If this scenario happened to you, you’re not alone. Most Americans lose hundreds of dollars annually on packages full of tchotchkes or other auto-renewable subscriptions.
Connecting your email address or bank account to DoNotPay will allow you to keep track of all recurring charges. In case you can’t recall your paid memberships, this tool will help you find the forgotten expenses that keep burning a hole in your wallet. Canceling them will be easy, and it will save you money quickly.
The best part is that you won’t have to research cancellation methods for all those subscriptions because you have the ultimate cancellation tool in DoNotPay!
How To Recognize Japan Crate Charges on Your Credit Card
If you want to avoid duplicate charges or make sure that Japan Crate doesn’t charge you after the cancellation, check your bank statement for these codes:
|JAPANCRATE.COM, JAPANCRAT||JAPANCRATE.COM||JAPANCRATE.COM 5102321414 CA|
|WWW.JAPANCRATE.COM 5102321414 CA||WWW.JAPANCRATE.COM|
DoNotPay Will Become Your Go-To Weapon for Fighting Administration
Those who have more than one unwanted subscription will benefit from DoNotPay’s highly convenient cancellation method. Japan Crate is not the only service of that type that we can handle. If you need help with stopping Loot Crate, Kiwi Crate, Candy Club, or Farm Fresh To You shipments, DoNotPay is the way to go.
DoNotPay is brimming with other tools and features that are invaluable for dealing with time-consuming paperwork. Set up your profile in any and learn how to:
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment without breaking a sweat
- Eliminate text spam
- Jump the queue when contacting customer support agents
- Protect your work by stopping copyright infringement
- Secure refunds when purchases go awry
- Apply for all types of clinical trials
- Use free trials without risks of getting charged
- Flip the script on robocall scammers
- Stop spam mail forever
- Get refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Fight speeding tickets
- Deal with credit card problems
- Contest parking tickets
- Challenge traffic tickets
- Keep away from stalking and harassment
- Find a way to pay the bills that are too high
- Cancel other subscriptions or memberships