Cancel Mystery Tackle Box In a Heartbeat With These Tips
Mystery Tackle Box is a subscription service that delivers packages of different fishing products and equipment to your doorstep. The company offers three different membership plans that renew each month automatically. If any of them has let you down, read on to see how you can cancel your Mystery Tackle Box subscription fast and easy.
How to Cancel Your Mystery Tackle Box Manually
You can cancel your Mystery Tackle Box on your own, although you only have two ways to do it:
- Using your Mystery Tackle Box account
- Sending the company an email
Note that you cannot return the paid boxes if you’re canceling your Mystery Tackle Box subscription before its term ends. It means that the company does not issue prorated refunds on a prematurely canceled membership.
How to Cancel the Mystery Tackle Box Subscription on the Website
The only straightforward way you have to end your Mystery Tackle Box subscription manually is by using your customer account. Follow these steps to do it:
- Sign in to your Mystery Tackle Box account
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Scroll down and click on the option to stop your subscription
- Follow any prompts from there to confirm your cancelation
How to Cancel the Mystery Tackle Box Subscription Through Email
If you need help from the company to cancel your Mystery Tackle Box membership manually, you can contact the service through an email. Here are the two ways you can do that:
- Send your cancelation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your email through the Mystery Tackle Box online support form
Cancel the Mystery Tackle Box Membership In No Time With DoNotPay
Since there is no transparent information on how your cancelation is confirmed or how long it can take the Mystery Tackle Box to reply to your inquiries and requests, your best bet is to cancel your subscription through DoNotPay.
We’ll have your Mystery Tackle Box subscription canceled within 48 hours of submitting your request and send you a confirmation email as soon as the process is done.
All you need to do is access DoNotPay from your web browser and follow these steps:
- Go to the Find Hidden Money option on your DoNotPay dashboard
- Type in Mystery Tackle Box
Now that you’ve seen how easy it is to get rid of any memberships with us, why don’t you let DoNotPay track your paid subscriptions as well?
We can identify all services you’re signed up for, show you the ones you’re not using regularly, and have them canceled one by one. Just think of hundreds of dollars you can save up in the long run. To take advantage of this feature, you only need to connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay.
Can You Cancel With
Can You Contact Mystery Tackle Box Over the Phone?
Even though you cannot officially cancel your Mystery Tackle Box subscription by phone, you can call the company if you’re experiencing any trouble with your cancelation.
Here is the information you need:
Mystery Tackle Box Contact Number
|Working Hours (CST)|
|+1 (866) 879-6732||
9 am–7 pm (Monday–Sunday)
Can You Pause Your Mystery Tackle Box Subscription Instead of Quitting the Service?
Yes, you can pause a Mystery Tackle Box membership at any time instead of canceling. Follow the above-listed steps you would take for the cancelation process as well. Once you’re in your account and have located your subscription, you should be offered to either pause or stop it entirely.
Do You Think the Mystery Tackle Box Has Cheated You?
If you feel like the Mystery Tackle Box subscription service has robbed you of your money or misused you in any way, you may be considering taking legal action. Not only will we encourage you to protect your customer rights, but we’ll also help you prepare your case.
Our robot lawyer helps you sue anyone in a small claims court by drafting all your paperwork, gathering the evidence you’ll need, and coming up with a perfect script for your court day so that you have strong chances of winning your case.
DoNotPay Doesn’t Let You Down
When you’re a DoNotPay user, you can accomplish much more in only several clicks than just canceling subscriptions. Our robot lawyer is ready at your fingertips to help you with all kinds of administrative issues, like:
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Waiting out the phone queues with customer services instead of you
- Solving credit card problems
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting rid of paid memberships
- Requesting refunds from companies
- Setting up a DMV appointment fast
- Suing anyone in a small claims court
- Getting back at robocalls
- Appealing parking tickets
- Ending automated charges when signing up for free trials
- Putting a stop to spam mail for good
- Requesting airline flight compensations
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Dealing with utilities you cannot cover within the due date
Access DoNotPay from any web browser if you need help with any of the issues mentioned above.