Learn How To Cancel IMDb in No Time
Internet Movie Database (IMDb) is a database that includes detailed information about movies and television programs. You can also subscribe to IMDbPro if you want to access exclusive content and expand your network.
How To Cancel IMDb on Your Own
If you have subscribed to IMDbPro and wish to terminate your membership on your own, you should take a look at your options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your IMDbPro Membership on the Company’s Website
If you decide to cancel your IMDbPro membership on their website, you need to do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Choose the option to log in with IMDb or Amazon
- Visit your account information page
- Click on Continue to Cancel
- Select Confirm Cancellation
How To Cancel Your IMDbPro Membership Through a Web Form
You can also terminate your IMDb membership through a web form. To be done with IMDb this way, follow these steps:
- Log in to your IMDbPro account
- Open this form
- Fill it out with the required information
- Wait for their response
How To Cancel IMDb With the Help of DoNotPay
You don’t have to deal with IMDb on your own—turn to DoNotPay for help instead. We can make sure you sail smoothly through the process of canceling your membership. To be done with IMDbPro once and for all, follow these simple steps:
- Access DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter IMDbPro as the name of the service you want to cancel
And that’s all. We will notify you once the cancellation process is completed, and you can be certain you’ll never see IMBd charges on your account again.
Best Alternatives For IMDb
If you decide to cancel your IMDbPro membership but still want to stay up-to-date on everything happening in the movie biz, take a look at the options below:
Let DoNotPay Track Your Subscriptions
It’s easy to lose track of all the subscriptions you are paying for. There is a study that states that an average American spends $348 per year on subscriptions they don’t use, so don’t feel if your memberships are out of control.
The good news is that DoNotPay has a way of tracking all your active subscriptions. If you want to use this feature, connect your email or bank account to our app. All the memberships will be listed in one place, and you can choose the ones you no longer want to be subscribed to. Allow your virtual assistant to help you save some money that would otherwise go to waste.
DoNotPay Can Help You With Numerous Other Issues
You can always count on DoNotPay to help save your time and money.
Once you’ve found the perfect alternative to IMDb and made a list of films and TV shows you’d like to see, you may need a streaming service to watch them on.
It’s all thanks to another DoNotPay’s handy feature—the virtual credit card. If you use the dummy number we generate for you, the company won’t be able to tell the difference between it and a real credit card.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser, and let us assist you in dealing with any of these issues:
- Getting refunds from any company
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Avoiding the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Tackling credit card issues
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships that you don’t need
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Dealing with bills that you are unable to pay
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Disputing parking tickets
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Blocking text spam for good
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy