Don’t Pay for a Sling TV Free Trial
Sling TV is an online TV streaming service you can subscribe to instead of your traditional cable or satellite service. It’s offered as a cheaper alternative to your current provider, and it doesn’t require any equipment. You can customize your channels and pay only for the ones you actually watch.
But what happens when you just want to test it out and see if it’s the right service for you?
Does Sling TV Have a Free Trial?
Yes, it does, but the trial periods change frequently. Right now, they offer only a three-day free trial. It ends on the third day from signing up and is available for all new customers.
How Do I Sign up for a Sling Free Trial?
Follow these steps to get a Sling TV free trial:
- Go to the SlingTV website
- Click on Get 3 Days Free (It can also be Get This Offer)
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- Click Register
- Choose a service package
- Check the boxes of any extra channels you want to add
- Pick the language (English or Spanish)
- Click Continue
- Enter your payment details
After that, you are all set for watching Sling TV with a free trial. Just be sure to set a reminder to unsubscribe several hours before it is supposed to end if you don’t want to pay for the service.
These are the different devices you can use to sign up for a Sling TV free trial:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TVs
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Xbox One
- iOS devices
If you prefer using your computer, access SlingTV via Google Chrome or download the SlingTV app. The process will be the same for all devices.
How to Sign up for a Sling Free Trial on Roku Devices?
You need to go through the steps above if you have a Roku device for a free trial. But, SlingTV offers a new feature called Sling Free experience that allows you to enter the SlingTV interface as a Guest on Roku devices. That way you can try their services out without having to sign up for a free trial at all.
How Does Sling Free Trial Work? Does It Automatically Renew?
While signing up for a Sling TV free trial, you need to put in your credit card details and agree to all the terms and conditions. So, once your free trial ends, your subscription will be automatically renewed, and you will be charged for the following month.
If you’re not interested in using the service long term, you will need to cancel your monthly subscription at least several hours before it is supposed to end.
If you need help with canceling Sling TV or services like CBS, Willow TV, Hulu, Starz, you can turn to DoNotPay for help! Sign up in your web browser and cancel any unwanted membership within minutes.
Can I Sign up for a Sling TV Free Trial With No Credit Card?
Getting a free trial for any kind of service is useful because you have an opportunity to assess it before buying it, or committing to a contract. But, you cannot sign up for a Sling TV free trial without a credit card. Since the company isn’t obliged to notify you before your free trial expires, you can end up forgetting about it and losing money unintentionally. It happens more often than you would think—one-third of Americans pay for subscriptions that they never use!
DoNotPay provides you with an opportunity to avoid wasting money with our virtual credit card!
The free virtual credit card allows you to save money on free trials by replacing a real one. It doesn’t contain your data and isn’t connected to your bank account, so you’re safe from unexpected expenses.
The virtual credit card works by providing Sling TV with a temporary account number that is generated every time you use it. It’s limited to that transaction (in this case, a simple sign-up for a free trial), so it can’t be misused later on. This is how it works:
- DoNotPay generates a random credit card number
- The virtual credit card is approved by free trial and billing pages
- When the free trial is over, the card prevents companies and services from charging you
How Much Does a Sling TV Monthly Subscription Cost?
The monthly subscription prices are different and depend on the type of package you opt for.
There are three packages to choose from:
Sling TV Package
|Sling Orange Services||
$25 for 30 channels
Sling Blue Services
|$30 for 45 channels|
|Sling Orange + Blue Services||
$45 for 50 channels
Each package has its extra set of channels that you can add to your plan, and if you do, the price goes up.
What Are Sling Orange and Blue Extra Sets and Their Prices?
These are the sets of channels you can add to your Sling Orange or Blue service:
$10 a month
|$5 a month|
$5 a month
|$5 a month|
$5 a month
|$5 a month|
$5 a month
What Channels Do Sling Extra Sets Offer?
You can find the channels each Sling extra set contains in the table below:
|Channels for Sling Orange||
Channels for Sling Blue
NBA TV, NHL Network, SEC Network, SEC Network+, Pac-12, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Bases Loaded, Tennis Channel, beIN SPORTS, Strike Zone, Outside Television, Longhorn Network, Motorsport TV,
Golf Channel, NHL Network, Outside TV, beIN SPORTS, Olympic Channel, NBA TV, Pac-12, MLB Network, FS2, Tennis Channel, Strike Zone
TV Land, truTV, Paramount Network, MTV, MTV2, CMT, Logo, Revolt, GSN,
|MTV, MTV2, TV Land, CMT, Logo, Revolt, Gameshow Network|
|Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nick Junior, NickToons, TeenNick, Boomerang, Baby TV, Duck TV||
NickToons, Duck TV, Baby TV, TeenNick
|Science Channel, HLN, BBC World, News 18, RT America, Newsmax TV, W, Euronews, CGTN, Law & Crime||
FOX Business, W, CNBC, Science Channel, Euronews, BBC World, France 24 English, News 18, Law & Crime, Newsmax TV, RT America, CGTN, NDTV
|VH-1, BET, Cooking, DIY Network, FYI, Hallmark Channel, WE TV, LMN, Z Living, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries||
VH-1, Oxygen, Cooking Channel, DIY Network, FYI, WE TV, LMN, Z Living, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
|REELZ, HDNet Movies, Sundance TV, CineMoi, TCM||
FXX, FXM, REELZ, HDNet Movies, Sundance TV, CineMoi, TCM
|Pixl, Ride TV, Outdoor Channel, Sportsman, Pursuit, Great American Country, Cowboy Channel, Destination America, AHC, World Fishing Network||
National Geographic Wild, World Fishing Network, Pursuit, AHC, Ride TV, RFD TV, Sportsman Channel, Outdoor Channel, Pixl, Great American Country, Cowboy Channel
How Can I Recognize Sling TV Charges on My Statement?
It shouldn’t be difficult to notice your Sling charges on your statement. If you pay for any Sling TV fees, they will appear on your credit card statement in one of the following possibilities:
- DISH NETWORK SLING877-811-4788
- CHECKCARD SLING.COM ENGLEWOOD CO ON
- SLING TV, LLC 08778114788 CO
- RECURRING CHECK CARD PURCHASE SLING.COM 08883936312 CO
- Debit Purchase – Visa Sling.com 888-393-6312co
- SLING.COM 08883936312 CO 80112 USA
- CHECKCARD SLING.COM ENGLEWOOD CO
- SLING.COM xxx-xxx-6312 CO
- : SLING TV, LLC 877-811-4788 CO
- PENDING – SLING.COM ENGLEWOOD CO
- SLING TV LLC ENGLEWOOD CO
- DISH NETWORK DISH DI877-811-4788
- Recur Debit Card Purchase SLING COM …36312 CO
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – SLING.COM xxx-xxx-6312 CO
- POS DEBIT SLING.COM ENGLEWOOD CO
- SLING.COM 888-393-6312 CO 80112 USA 888-393-6312
- SLING TV 877-811-4788 CO
- ROKU FOR SLING TV LLC 888-600-7658 CA
- VISA DDA PUR 479262 SLING COM 888 393 6312 * CO
- SLING TV, LLC ENGLEWOOD CO
- SLING TV
- SLING TV, LLC
- POS DEBIT SLING.COM ENGLEWOOD CO
- SLING.COM 877-811-4788 CO
- SLING.COM 888-393-6312 CO
- SLING.COM 888-393-6312 CO 80112 US
- Authorization to SLING.COM,ENGLEWOOD,CO,
- SLING TV LLC 877-811-4788
- SLING TV, LLC 877-811-4788 CO
- SLING.COM 08883936312 CO USA
What Else Can I Use DoNotPay For?
Access DoNotPay from your web browser and use our money-saving features to help you:
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Deal with issues with credit cards
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Contest parking tickets
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Sign up for other free trials risk-free
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Get compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Jump the phone queue with customer service reps