How To Cancel IdentityIQ in a Flash
IdentityIQ is an identity-management system that offers protection from identity theft. IdentityIQ includes credit monitoring and identity theft insurance for the whole family.
If you’ve found yourself disappointed with IdentityIQ, you can cancel their services within a snap of a finger.
How To Cancel IdentityIQ Manually
You can cancel IdentityIQ on your own in two ways:
- By contacting customer service
- On the website
How To Cancel IdentityIQ Over the Phone
To cancel your IdentityIQ service via phone, do this:
- Call the customer care at 877-875-4347
- Tell the agent you want to cancel
- Demand they send you an email confirming your cancellation
The company will have to verify your identity during the call, so it’s best you have your information close. They’ll need:
- Your full name
- Social Security number
- Your email address
Of course, getting in touch with customer care representatives has never been easy, but with DoNotPay, you can jump the phone queue before you know it.
How To Cancel IdentityIQ on the Company’s Website
If you want to avoid talking to customer service agents, you can cancel on their website like this:
- Log into your IdentityIQ account
- Go to Manage my account
- Click the Cancel my account button
How To Cancel IdentityIQ With DoNotPay
There’s always a way to make all the tedious and exhausting processes simpler. With DoNotPay, you get fast and simple. If you opt to cancel with our app, we will cancel your account within 48 hours and send you an email confirming your cancellation.
To cancel with DoNotPay, you need to:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Sign in to your account
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type the name of the service you’re canceling—IdentityIQ
DoNotPay can also help you cancel other identity theft protection services, such as ScoreSense.
Can You Cancel With
Does IdentityIQ Provide a Free Trial?
There is no free trial with IdentityIQ.
How Will IdentityIQ Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
IdentityIQ charges may show up on your statement like this:
- IQ*IDENTITYIQ.COM 877-8754347 NV
Can You Pause Your Subscription With IdentityIQ?
IdentityIQ doesn’t let its subscribers pause their accounts. That being said, the only way to stop your charges and subscription is to cancel your IdentityIQ membership.
What Are Some of the Best Alternatives to IdentityIQ?
Take a look at some of the options for identity protection services in the table below:
Has IdentityIQ Breached Your Customer Rights? Sue Them With DoNotPay
If IdentityIQ has been nothing but a bother and they went too far with you, DoNotPay can help you settle the issue in small claims court. What our award-winning app will do for you is:
- Fill out the boring legal forms for you
- Collect the information about your case
- Create a script that you can use in court
DoNotPay Keeps a Careful Watch of Your Unused Subscriptions
DoNotPay can monitor your subscriptions for you. If there are any unused memberships, we can stop you from wasting money on them. All you need to do is connect your email or your bank account to DoNotPay and we will:
- Identify your active subscriptions
- Point out the memberships you don’t use but pay for
- Cancel them for you, one by one
DoNotPay Protects Your Privacy and Finances
Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and it’s getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers.
Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. Our virtual cards also work like a charm if you want to avoid automatic payments after free trials.
How Else Can DoNotPay Make Your Day?
Think of DoNotPay as your digital assistant app that can ease your administrative and legal troubles. You may need help with disputing parking tickets, or maybe you’re afraid of cyberstalking. If your inbox is frequently flooded by spam mail, or you would like to write a sample letter of refund payment, DoNotPay is your go-to app for almost everything.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and let us help you solve a lot of your problems, such as:
- Starting free trials safely
- Saying goodbye to spam mail for good
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting a client care agent on the phone quickly
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV in a flash
- Getting robocalls to repay you
- Settling legal issues in small claims court
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Putting a stop to spam text messages
- Getting compensation from airline companies
- Disputing parking tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships in a few clicks
- Putting a stop to stalking and harassment
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Getting refunded by any company
- Postponing the due date on bills you're unable to pay