Not Hungry? Cancel goPuff in Less Than Three Minutes With DoNotPay
GoPuff is a service that delivers food, drinks, cleaning products, over-the-counter medication, and more. GoPuff isn’t a courier, but a digital delivery service, so they deliver the items fast.
Every delivery service has its downsides, and if you’ve found that goPuff’s drawbacks outweigh the benefits, you’re in the right place. We’ll help you cancel goPuff in less than three minutes!
How To Cancel goPuff by Yourself
You can terminate your goPuff subscription anytime you want, but you should do it before it auto-renews to avoid charges for the next billing period. You should cancel at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle starts.
You can cancel your goPuff subscription via:
- goPuff website
- iPhone app
- Android app
How To Cancel goPuff Online
To cancel goPuff on the website, follow these steps:
- Visit the goPuff website
- Log in to your account
- Go to your account settings
- Click on Manage Subscription
- Select Cancel My Subscription
Canceling goPuff on Your iPhone
You can cancel your goPuff subscription on iPhone by doing the following:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Click on Subscriptions
- Tap on goPuff subscription
- Select Cancel
How Can You Cancel goPuff on Your Android Device?
It’s not enough to delete the goPuff app on your Android device. To cancel the service, you’ll need to:
- Open Google Play Store
- Tap on the Menu
- Select Subscriptions
- Click on goPuff subscription
- Tap on Cancel
- Follow the cancellation process
Check out the overview of all available methods for canceling goPuff:
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel goPuff With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay will cancel your goPuff subscription whether you use goPuff on your computer, Android, or iPhone. We don’t focus on the device you’re using but on your subscription and offer the fastest way to terminate any service.
In three simple steps, you’ll cancel your subscription and avoid auto-renewal. DoNotPay will take care of everything else as soon as you open our app in your web browser. Here’s how to cancel goPuff with DoNotPay:
- Sign in to your account
- Open Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in goPuff to let us know what we need to cancel
And that’s it! DoNotPay will cancel your subscription within 48 hours and inform you via email that the cancellation is finalized.
If you decided to stop the midnight snacking, you might want to consider canceling other food delivery services. DoNotPay can cancel MunchPak, DoorDash, NatureBox, BiteSquad, and Love With Food just as easily as goPuff.
How To Cancel a goPuff Order
Unfortunately, canceling an order after you’ve placed it is not possible. GoPuff doesn’t allow any changes to your order.
What Are Some Similar Services to goPuff?
If you canceled your goPuff subscription because it didn’t fulfill your needs, you might want to explore some alternative apps and services for delivering groceries. Check them out in the table below:
|Instacart||Start from $9.99/month||
|FreshDirect||Start at $79 for six months||
|Shipt||Start at $14/month||
With DoNotPay, You Can Monitor All Your Subscriptions and Cancel the Ones You Don’t Use
Have you ever found unfamiliar charges on your bank statement? 84% of Americans get them every month, and they are not even aware that they spend as much as $240 a month on subscriptions and memberships. This usually happens because people forget to cancel ever-alluring free trials before they automatically turn into full-paid plans.
If you think you might have some hidden charges, let us take care of them for you. All you need to do is connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and we’ll:
- Find and list all your active subscriptions
- Pinpoint the ones you pay for but don’t use
- Cancel the subscriptions you no longer want
DoNotPay Is Convenient for Solving a Variety of Administrative Issues
After you cancel a subscription you didn’t use at all, you may want your money back. DoNotPay can help you write the perfect demand letter and request a refund, even from companies with strict no-refund policies. If this doesn’t cut it, we can help you take it a step further.
DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer app, and we can assist in taking anyone to small claims court. You can expect quality assistance since we have been honored with the ABA’s Brown Award for Legal Access.
If you think that this is all we can do, guess again! DoNotPay’s features can get you through many everyday administrative struggles. Open our app in your web browser and see for yourself!
Here’s what DoNotPay makes easier for you:
- Canceling subscriptions and memberships
- Getting a refund from any company
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Not waiting on hold for customer service agents to pick up
- Bypassing phone number verification
- Getting even with robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Postponing deadlines for bills you’re currently unable to pay
- Blocking spam SMS on any device
- Suing any company in small claims court
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Discovering unclaimed money under your name
- Appealing parking tickets
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV without waiting for weeks
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card information
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights