Simple Instructions To Cancel Feeding America
Feeding America is a nonprofit organization with a goal to stop hunger throughout the U.S. With more than 200 food banks, Feeding America is able to feed over 46 million people. The organization depends on monthly donations to keep the program running.
If you no longer want to support Feeding America, we can help you cancel your donations in three simple steps.
How To Cancel Feeding America With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the best app when it comes to canceling services. We’ve helped numerous users end their memberships and donations to ACLU, ASPCA, Greenpeace, Save The Children, Doctors Without Borders, etc. We can do the same for you!
We will cancel any service in 48 hours and send you a verification email. After you open DoNotPay in your web browser, follow these step-by-step instructions to stop donating to Feeding America:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Search for Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in Feeding America as the name of the service
How To Cancel Feeding America Monthly Donation by Yourself
If you decide to cancel Feeding America by yourself, check the table below for available options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Feeding America by Completing the Online Cancellation Form
You may cancel your Feeding America donations by contacting the Donor service representative. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the contact page
- Fill out the required fields
- Select a Donation from the list
- Write that you want to stop your monthly donation in the Comments field
- Click on Submit
How To Cancel Feeding America via Email
To cancel your Feeding America monthly donation, you can do it by writing an email.
- Write an email stating you want to cancel your donation
- Make sure you ask for a verification email
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canceling Feeding America Donations Over the Phone
You can call customer service to cancel your monthly donations to Feeding America.
To cancel over the phone, follow these steps:
- Call customer service at 800-771-2303
- Inform the customer representative that you want to cancel your donations
- Request a confirmation email
How To Request a Removal From Feeding America’s Mailing List?
You can request to be removed from Feeding America’s mailing list in a few ways:
- Over the phone—You can call their office at 800-771-2303 and ask them to take you off their mailing list
- Contacting them online—Visit Feeding America’s contact page and write a request to be removed from the mailing list
- Sending a letter—You can write a letter requesting they remove you from Feeding America’s mailing list and send it to
161 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60601
- Unsubscribing from the email list—At the bottom of every email the company sent you, there’s a link you can use to unsubscribe from the mailing list. After you click on it, you’ll be redirected to the page where you can submit your request to be removed from Feeding America’s mailing list
What Charities Are Similar to Feeding America?
After you cancel your monthly donation to Feeding America, you may want to continue to donate. All you need to do is find another suitable charity. Check out these:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
Apart from canceling services, DoNotPay has a wide range of other functionalities that will make your everyday chores easier. Our app was created because we want to help people get the customer protection they deserve.
Open DoNotPay in any web browser, and we’ll help you with:
- Canceling other subscriptions and memberships
- Getting a refund from any company
- Putting an end to spam SMS
- Contacting your loved ones in prison
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Not waiting on hold for customer service agents to pick up
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Applying for clinical trials
- Discovering unclaimed money
- Getting even with robocalls
- Using temporary numbers to bypass number verification on various services
- Making a DMV appointment in a flash
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card information
- Saying goodbye to spam emails forever
- Handling bills you’re unable to pay
- Solving your credit card issues
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment